Who should Ken Shamrock fight next?

Ken Shamrock will probably fight again. Who will it be? I could see a rematch to try and avenge his loss against Mike "The Rhino" Burke. Frank Shamrock would be a good one. I would guess it would be "The Rhino" because he wouldn't cost them much.

Eh, I hope they're out of the Ken Shamrock business. Almost hope they're out of the Royce and Kimbo business as well but I'd be good with Kimbo/Royce.

Tank Abbott has been wanting a piece of Ken for awhile. For nostalgia's sake, that fight needs to happen. It can't possibly be worse than Kimbo/Dada.

I see Tank KO'ing Shammy cold.
Actually, the more I think about that match up, the more I like it. Ken will end his career saying the finish was unfair because he wasn't unconscious enough yet for the ref to call a KO.

Kimbo doesn't match up well with anyone close to his own size, which is seriously lame. I am all about feeding him to Fedor. Sink or swim.

Sink it is then ..... Kimbo poses no threat to Fedor.

Sink it is then ..... Kimbo poses no threat to Fedor.

You never know. Anybody who's 200+ pounds can knock anybody else out. I believe Kimbo's like 230. Obviously he'd be like +1000 but Soko KO'ed Lil Nog and Arona at such odds. Weird things happen. I'd love to see Kimbo fed to the sharks at this point though because he's proven he's not very good but he won his last couple so whatever give him someone tough to beat up on him.

You never know. Anybody who's 200+ pounds can knock anybody else out. I believe Kimbo's like 230. Obviously he'd be like +1000 but Soko KO'ed Lil Nog and Arona at such odds. Weird things happen. I'd love to see Kimbo fed to the sharks at this point though because he's proven he's not very good but he won his last couple so whatever give him someone tough to beat up on him.
Totally agreed. How much longer do you tip toe around competitive fighters for Kimbo? Royce Gracie for God's sake? A welter weight? Please...

Blow the Kimbo wad with a huge fight like Fedor.

Indeed. Didn't Fedor have a very competitive fight with Dada in strikeforce in his debut?

+1000 .. you think the odds will be that good ? While you are correct that someone that hits hard can KO another person no matter how unlikely it is. But the chances of that happening in this case are very tiny. But would be hilarious and sad at the same time if it did happen.

Totally agreed. How much longer do you tip toe around competitive fighters for Kimbo? Royce Gracie for God's sake? A welter weight? Please...

Blow the Kimbo wad with a huge fight like Fedor.

He is fighting fighters with the same skill level as him and that is what Bellator should keep doing with him. He doesn't have many fights left. Why feed him to a guy that you are unsure is going to stick to your promotion or not ?

I would bet on Royce in a Kimbo match . I think you just want to watch Fedor destroy someone with name value.

I would bet on Royce in a Kimbo match . I think you just want to watch Fedor destroy someone with name value.

I would bet on Royce too, which would make it all the more pathetic a fight for Kimbo. I want Kimbo vs. Fedor because I think it would be a very big pay day for both of them and ratings record for Bellator.

Knowing Ken he'll call out Ross Clifton, Brian Johnston or Tito again.

I think he has a better chance of beating Ross than Tito.

Let's see who gets it.

+1000 .. you think the odds will be that good ? While you are correct that someone that hits hard can KO another person no matter how unlikely it is. But the chances of that happening in this case are very tiny. But would be hilarious and sad at the same time if it did happen.

He is fighting fighters with the same skill level as him and that is what Bellator should keep doing with him. He doesn't have many fights left. Why feed him to a guy that you are unsure is going to stick to your promotion or not ?

Frankly I don't know betting odds that well because I haven't bet on mma in quite some time all I was saying he'd be a big dog. I've seen Kimbo hit some dudes pretty hard so it can happen, the dude can throw. Obviously Fedor would just throw him on his ass and he'd be gassed or subbed in 2 minutes but the cool thing about mma is crazy shit happens all the time. Mercer KO'ed Sylvia (passed his prime or not that's crazy), Lesnar won the most prestigious belt there is, a old as fuck kickboxer in Maurice Smith won the HW belt earlier in the sport, Mark Hunt and Andrei Arlovski were both back from the dead and almost in title fights (Hunt was in the interim). At HW especially crazy shit happens.

You know what fight makes A LOT of sense right now, but isn't possible due to contracts/history?

Ken Shamrock vs...

032615-UFC-Phil-CM-Punk-Brooks-poses-for-a-photo-PI.vresize.1200.675.high.29.jpg

no one, I will never watch another one of his fights.

Knowing Ken he'll call out Ross Clifton, Brian Johnston or Tito again.

I think he has a better chance of beating Ross than Tito.

Let's see who gets it.

Ross Clifton passed away bro

Back