Who should Joanna Jedrzejczyk fight next?

FlyingDeathKick

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
There's not really an obvious choice, Jessica Andrade? Michelle Waterson? They could match those 2 up and she could fight the winner but then she'd have to weight... Maybe she could fight somebody for the flyweight title in the meantime?

You, for spelling her name wrong.

There's not a clear cut contender at the moment. Waterson, but she only had 2 fights in the UFC not against top competition. (As much as I like PvZ she's still a bit too inexperienced)

Andrade would be a fun fight. My guess is Joanna will return April/May.

I think she should fiht Khabibi NurmergaburgermfdmfsmfsfsdfsfsfsfssdfsfsfGabob

It dont matter,she gonna win either way.

Claudia Gadelha
I think Claudia will fight Esparza next. Plus she already lost twice now to Joanna, she won't get a shot soon. She'll probably will need to win 2-3 fights more.

I know xD it's impossible to remember and I'm tired of looking it up lol

You almost had it to be honest, just needed to add another J, Z and leave out the crap at the end.
JedrzeJcZyk djebfczyk -> Jedrzejczyk

I didnt even realize her name was spelled incorrectly until someone pointed it out. Does it really matter who she fights lmao? It'd all be the same result imo, but who knows.

Agree with most people with Andrade, but that fight gets even better if Andrade has time to win one more first. I thought the Angela Hill fight was a great #1 contender's match I hope they put it back together.

I didnt even realize her name was spelled incorrectly until someone pointed it out. Does it really matter who she fights lmao? It'd all be the same result imo, but who knows.
It got corrected lol. Probably by a Mod.

I think she should fiht Khabibi NurmergaburgermfdmfsmfsfsdfsfsfsfssdfsfsfGabob
Nurmagomedov is actually really easy to remember. Maybe not if you can't even spell fight or Khabib correctly though. xD

Agree with most people with Andrade, but that fight gets even better if Andrade has time to win one more first. I thought the Angela Hill fight was a great #1 contender's match I hope they put it back together.
Angela in a #1 contender fight? People do realise she got choked the fuck out by Rose right? Who has Andrade beaten to get a title shot? IMO whoever can get a fight with Rose or Karolina first and win it will get a title shot.

Beating Calderwood doesn't make a case for a title shot.

Back