Who should Jeremy Stephens fight for his 145lb debut

No one fights more former 55ers than Nunes.

I like Nunes vs Stephens now that you mentioned it. I think Diego would make Stephens look extremely slow and probably send him right back up.

Joe-Buck-and-Ratzo.gif

This man knows things.

Someone on the border of being cut Miller (if he didn't already go back to 55), Bart, Pineda, Young, Gambino or even Brookins.

Like the Pineda match up the most.

Edit:already fought miller

Would love to watch him against Brandao, Brimage, Blanco, Brown, Rony Jason, Brookins, or Gamburyan I think any of those fights would be awesome

I've been wanting Jeremy to drop for a while now. Glad he's made the choice. Let's see, maybe he should fight that one kid who beat Takaya. Not Garcia, but the other one. he just knocked out jason young. i can't remember his name and i'm too stoned to care googling, but Jeremy should fight him.

I've been wanting Jeremy to drop for a while now. Glad he's made the choice. Let's see, maybe he should fight that one kid who beat Takaya. Not Garcia, but the other one. he just knocked out jason young. i can't remember his name and i'm too stoned to care googling, but Jeremy should fight him.
i fully agree with both predictions in your sig.

Peralta. He's actually pretty high on my rankings. I would like to see him fight Poirier.

i guess dropping weight was only way to save himself from being cut

Back