Who should Gus fight?

ArlovskiFang

The Retirer
@red
Reaction score
His return is inevitable.

A hometown fight against Corey, OSP or a returning Rumble for a rematch would be good.

He would lose those fights and retire again of course.

No rumble, I think rumble is returning at hw and I think Gus gets melted again. I'd like to see him against Thiago Santos or even Dominick Reyes. Osp would be a good fight since Gus is coming off a loss and osp isn't at the tip top of the ladder like Santos and reyes

Luke rockhold would be a good one if he decided to come back for one more fight

He needs a bit of a step back in competition to get his confidence back up. OSP makes sense. Perhaps one of the younger guys like Rakic/Walker/Krylov.

Stay retired. I enjoy the family and all those endorsements he has in his Homeland.

His return is inevitable.

A hometown fight against Corey, OSP or a returning Rumble for a rematch would be good.

He would lose those fights and retire again of course.
Lose those fights and get a title shot you mean.

He needs a bit of a step back in competition to get his confidence back up. OSP makes sense. Perhaps one of the younger guys like Rakic/Walker/Krylov.
I think he loses to all these guys sadly.

Has to be a rematch vs Manuwa

I'm no Manuwa fan, but Gus's eyepoke definitely changed that fight.

Rematch Manuwa when Jimi returns.

I've always wanted to see him fight No Time. I believe they were scheduled once, but Gus pulled out.

Rumble II
Both coming out of retirement
First fight had a little controversy (headbutt)
Run it back

Rakić. Gus is still a big name, if he's serious about coming back he could get right in the mix if he beats one of the best prospects in the division. If Rakić wins, it would be a great boost for him after that BS decision vs Volkan.

Back