Who should get the LHW shot aafter Gus/Cormier

well, let bader get murdered already

Glover is the better fighter and he already beat Bader. He was beaten by Davis because Davis ran away and LnP the entire fight. His only other recent loss was agains Bones.

Having LNP as an excuse is stupid. Simply not good enough to get up.

It depends, this is assuming that Bones Jones is not coming back in the next 6 months or else he will be getting the next shot. If no bones then Bader if he beats Rashad 100%, or if Rashad wins put him up against glover for the next contender. They may throw Rashad in there if he knocks out bader.

Ryan Bader if he wins vs Rashad is the clear #1 contender regardless of who holds the title.

If Rumble wins vs Manuwa and Gus is champ then Rumble could be in that spot since he holds a KO win over him this year.

They may even throw Rashad in there if he wins, he's got a 3 fight win streak at that point. Glover might be an idea as well depending on how things fold out.

If cormier wins then Bader, if gus wins then rumble

Assuming they win there next fights of course

Having LNP as an excuse is stupid. Simply not good enough to get up.

Not an excuse. Davis is a world class wrestler, no shame on being outgrappled by him. But you have to admit that getting TKO'd like Bader did against Glover is much worse than losing to a decision machine.

If gus and rumble both win they are probably matching the rematch. Even though, if bader wins he's my pick

Rumble is the only guy near the top of the division who didn't lose to Jones so to me he is the only guy I could feel remotely good about having the belt while Jones is gone

Glover is the better fighter and he already beat Bader. He was beaten by Davis because Davis ran away and LnP the entire fight. His only other recent loss was agains Bones.

But Bader is gonna be the chosen one, the UFC is like WWE these days, they love a fabricated beef.

Bader is a winning streak. Glover has won one fight in a row. Funny how people blast Ufc matchmaking then suggest fights that make even less sense

If Gus wins in a close decision it will be an instant rematch. If Cormier wins, then it's on to the next one. Most likely winner of Bader-Rashad. Or hopefully if Jones returns by then, it's going to be a unification bout of Cormiers paper title to Jones real LHW king.

I would be interested in a Rashad vs DC fight if Evans looks impressive against Bader. People sh!t on Bader but he is a good fighter just more of a top 5 but not able to hang with the Elite. Still young enough to improve and take the next step though.

the irony of bader to me is that if i were to line up a path for him to stand any chance of getting the title going through rashad and dc might be it. rashad's got superior striking but seems to have all but abbandoned his wrestling base and while dc is a monster grappler, i cant imagine him tossing bader around. the striking would be a wash between dc & bader, niether have decent stiking just heavy hands. twenty-something rashad beats the brakes off bader but that isnt who's going to be in the cage against him.

the irony of bader to me is that if i were to line up a path for him to stand any chance of getting the title going through rashad and dc might be it. rashad's got superior striking but seems to have all but abbandoned his wrestling base and while dc is a monster grappler, i cant imagine him tossing bader around. the striking would be a wash between dc & bader, niether have decent stiking just heavy hands. twenty-something rashad beats the brakes off bader but that isnt who's going to be in the cage against him.

Bader does not have equal striking to dc

If DC wins,Bader

If Gus wins,Rumble

Not very hard to figure out

Bader is a winning streak. Glover has won one fight in a row. Funny how people blast Ufc matchmaking then suggest fights that make even less sense

I just don't think he's good enough. And neither of them did anything to deserve a title shot.

I'd sooner give another shot to Rumble.

If everything gets sorted out by then, Jon Jones. If not, probably like Bader or something.

Jon Jones is the right answer. If he can't then its the winner of bader/shad

Back