Who should Edgar fight first at 135?

AceCooch

Ace Land
@Brown
Reaction score
Before losing to Aldo, Edgar made it clear that he planned on dropping down to BW...

TJ's impressive performance at 200 and previous Cruz fight warrants a serious need of a rematch..

So while Cruz Vs TJ 2 happens, Who should Edgar test himself against first? (already having beaten Faber)

Mr. Tate? Lineker? No Love? Dodson?

What fight would you like to see?

Imo, Edgar Vs Mr. Tate for a title shot

Feed that "carnie" Garbrandt to Edgar. That clown needs a good punch in the mouth.

Edgar vs Dodson is very interesting.

Or straight title shot.

Everyone saying Cody, but he is fighting mizu.

I want Frankie to fight Lineker, or TJ. Whichever is available. If neither are available, then feed him caraway. All Frankie needs is one win down there and I guarantee he gets a shot at Cruz.

He already beat the no.3 guy in the division,no one else below that is close to him.
One tune up fight and then title shot.

I'd personally like Faber vs Edgar but someone like Wineland is who he will get

He shouldn't fight anyone at 135... he needs to go back to 155 & then fight Conor at 170 next

*makes as much sense as anything happening lately *

I'd personally like Faber vs Edgar but someone like Wineland is who he will get

What has Faber done to make you think he deserves a rematch? Edgar trounced him soundly.

What has Faber done to make you think he deserves a rematch? Edgar trounced him soundly.

... more like barely out pointed him.

For a 5 round "fight" ... Neither guy landed much of anything at all.

It was a defensive "masterpiece" by both guys.

Barely? Okay, it seems we remember that fight differently. Could other people chime in? Was Edgar-Faber a close fight?

Edgar won ... by control.

Not by damage.

Both guys could hit the club and hit on girls right after a shower. Neither guy took any real damage or even minor damage. It was a sparing contest. You could not tell either of them was in a fight that night.

Not joking. It was one of the biggest disappointment "fights" in recent memory.

Back