who should Canelo fight next

Would Manny have done better than $50M that Floyd offered him? Oh wait? He did like $150M by sticking to his worth? Shocker.

Yes, I think Smith can make $5M, against BJS he’d make that if they had a gate. So I think sticking to his guns vs Canelo is wise as Canelo actually needs him if DAZN is only approving certain opponents
Comparing Smith to Pacquiao is ludicrous. Not comparable at all.
Great, so why won't those 2 fight eachother?

Comparing Smith to Pacquiao is ludicrous. Not comparable at all.
Great, so why won't those 2 fight eachother?
Don’t care who I compared him to if the situation is the same and one side has a bit more advantage than what you may think. im talking a difference of $2.5-5M and I gave you an example that produced a change in over $100M+ by not taking the first offer.

And they just might

Don’t care who I compared him to if the situation is the same and one side has a bit more advantage than what you may think. im talking a difference of $2.5-5M and I gave you an example that produced a change in over $100M+ by not taking the first offer.

And they just might
No, comparing 2 of the most popular fighters of all time in arguably the most anticipated fight ever has nothing to do with Smith. 2 fighters that were litterally household names.

Again great they can make more fighting eachother. Then go for it. Oh wait the same people at the same weight won't fight eachother...hmmmm

No, comparing 2 of the most popular fighters of all time in arguably the most anticipated fight ever has nothing to do with Smith. 2 fighters that were litterally household names.

Again great they can make more fighting eachother. Then go for it. Oh wait the same people at the same weight won't fight eachother...hmmmm
I can’t see BJS fighting anyone with a pulse anytime soon

They literally might just no one is in a hurry to schedule anything right now without a gate and no one is in a hurry to schedule a fight vs each other and blow off a Canelo pay day.

I’d like to see him fight Jermall Charlo. That’d be my first choice. I like Canelo at 160. . . 168 I think BJS and Callum Smith should fight each other. And 175 I think Beterbiev vs. Bivol should happen. Right now 160 I think is where I’d like to see Canelo

My favorite fight I want to see the most right now at 168 has hands down gotta be David Benavidez vs. Caleb Plant

Back