Who should Brendan Schaub fight next?

Title shot imo. No way Cain holds the bjj phenomenon down without being tapped, no way.

I'd like to see him shut down Gonzaga with his BJJ.

All the heavyweights. Consecutively. Just a regular day for the BJJ Phenom.

anyone on that list would destroy him there gonna throw a lesser fighter at him

This man

Stipe-Miocic.jpg

Brendan Schaub is coming off a 2nd win a row, winning by D'arce choke at UFC 165. Who do think should Schaub should fight next?
abrendan1_944011-233x300.jpg

Schaub should fight either Mir or Werdum to determine who the best HW BJJ fighter is. :icon_lol:

I'd give him Shawn Jordan as it makes the most sense. Would be a fun, short fight. If it stays standing Jordan's going to knock him out and if Schaub gets it to the ground, Jordan's getting choked out.

I want him to fight Barnett. Or Stipe. Barnett simply for the fact I want to see him lose. Stipe for the fact he would probably get KO'd. I really want him to fight Nelson for a KO but I don't think Nelson could catch him :(

I want him to fight Barnett. Or Stipe. Barnett simply for the fact I want to see him lose. Stipe for the fact he would probably get KO'd. I really want him to fight Nelson for a KO but I don't think Nelson could catch him :(
I get why you guys don't like white belts. I saw this post and thought, "Wow, this guy just posted what I was thinking" Dick.

Back