Who should Brendan Schaub fight next?

make him rematch nelson after he loses to DC. lets see how much the phenom has actually improved.

Rename this thread to "Who should Brendan Schaub Shut Down next?"

bring in Roberto Abreu so abu-schaubi can have his revenge and shut roberto's BJJ game down again.

An orangutan wearing boxing gloves. I have the ape by KO rd 1.

Duffee is too green. Schaub deserves higher ranked. Rematch w/ Roy will make UFC more money than Stipe or Duffee.

Duffman for sure :D

BOOK IT JOE SILVA!!! :redface:

I got Stipe Miocic, but against Gonzaga would reasonable as well.
I saw Duffee also on the list, he's a long time out already. Is he injured or something?

I say the GG/Jordan winner.

Duffee could be fun, but Duffe has had a long time off. He needs a tune up fight first.

Well, if you asked Schaub he'd probably say he'll take whoever they wanna give him next. As long as they think he can get them on the ground before he gets hit. Schaub is a hard guy to know what to do with. I guess he makes a serviceable UFC HW gatekeeper, if he feels like being knocked out half a dozen more times in his career. I mean he could end up with a very respectable 16-10 type record in the UFC, but now that he is where he is, it's going to be either a pretty boring wall and stall, or he submits a person with a lacking ground game or someone breathes really hard on his chin and he goes down. Personally, I wouldn't mind watching Miocic KO him, or Big Country KO him again, or Pat Berry KO him, but this is where his career is going to stall out forever, he might win 2 in a row, then the next guy puts him out, then a win maybe two lights out, he'll be used as the guy to test a strikers ground game, with the UFC knowing full well, that if they can't get past his ground they aren't top tier guys like Lavar Johnson where Schaub did what I think was closest to a true Lay and Pray. I honestly felt like Johnson could've KO'd him from the bottom if Schaub allowed any distance. Schaub is going to likely have a nice little UFC career, and that's nothing to be ashamed of, but he's never going to make a title run, never be a serious contender, and just be used to test out other people to see if they are contenders. The prototypical gatekeeper. He's the hybrid of someone who has good JJ, good boxing mixed with the chin of IDK, me I guess. Please don't hit me, I will either go to sleep or act like I am. I really don't mean this as a slight, he will do much much better than most HW fighters in UFC history, but just never truly be elite. That's nothing to be ashamed of. It's like saying you will be Rich Aurillia, he had a good career 15 years in the bigs, made some money had some big years, but not Cal Ripken, or Robinson Cano. Solid, serviceable, not great. I put other, but if I had to pick one for now, I'd like to see Miocic get another win the fan's will notice on his way up.

Duffman...has ko written all over it.

Back