International WHO Says China Is Doing a Good Job of Managing Bubonic Plague

Orgasmo

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Remember two days ago I posted that Black Death was discovered in China? Now WHO, China and "well managed" are in the same sentence. Time to run for the hills?
The World Health Organization praised Beijing on Tuesday for its handling of a cluster of cases of bubonic plague, one of the deadliest diseases in human history.

The apparent outbreak of the disease is being "well managed" by China and is not considered high risk, a WHO official said.

Local authorities in Bayan Nur, located in the Chinese region of Inner Mongolia, sent out a warning about the plague on Sunday, a day after a hospital reported a case of the plague known grimly as the "Black Death" during the Middle Ages.
https://www.foxnews.com/world/who-china-bubonic-plague-carefully-monitoring.amp

Apparently this pops up a couple times a year anyways, even in the US

CasesbyYear_barchart_2000-2018.jpg

The WHO was right about their management of covid.

Sooo I guess China plague II is en route to the us as we speak.

Apparently this pops up a couple times a year anyways, even in the US

CasesbyYear_barchart_2000-2018.jpg
Yeah. Something about the climate in Inner Mongolia and the Southwestern US foster it.

You’ll read about it every year about how someone acquired it and nothing ever happens.

In this case, I think WHO is telling the truth.

This is literally a nothingburger fake news story, the plague is alive and well and pops up several times a year

This is all a wh*te supremacist distraction from the real problem: the daily killing of innocent blacks by wh*te supremacists #ogun

wait, what the fuck?
It still exists but most people don’t know because it’s treatable now with antibiotics.

I’m no epidemiologist but I wouldn’t worry about it

This is literally a nothingburger fake news story, the plague is alive and well and pops up several times a year

This is all a wh*te supremacist distraction from the real problem: the daily killing of innocent blacks by wh*te supremacists #ogun

I liked you more when all you did was like bomb threads

Is this the normal black death or a mutated, lab engineered version?

The Plague of Colour can be treated with existing antibiotics. It's doubtful even the Chinese can fuck this up.

I would think twice.....no....three times before believing WHO again.

Some scientists in Wuhan are trying to infect murder hornets with the plague bacteria and Swine flu as we speak.

Once they succeed, murder hornets will become a delicacy in China.

This thread title is greatness.

<36>

The plague actually happens all over the world a few times each year. It’s a bad idea to eat the semi-cooked innards of rodents found way out in desolate or unpopulated areas.

Back