Who saw the footage of Don Frye getting k-oed in the lobby?

It happened 9 years ago...
haha, well I've only been on Sherdog for 8 years and haven't heard of it. Regardless, if Mark Hunt knocks someone out in a bar fight tomorrow because they are telling him to stop complaining about Lesnar, that shit is MMA news and should be able to be posted and talked about.

Looks like somebody follows cyborg on Facebook...

Shit I never saw that, thanks. Who the hell is Sonny?

This whole fight was weak though. Frye was clearly drunk. It's hard to see but I remember Frye dropped the Sonny guy and then someone pulled Frye away. The Sonny guy gets up and starts punching Frye with really good shots and drops him. Frye goes for the double leg and then they break up the fight.

Rumor has it they fought again in the parking lot. I'm not sure if there is any truth to that, but one rumor says Frye fucked the guy up, the other days that Sonny fucked Frye up badly.

If they did fight again in the parking lot my money is on Sonny. Frye was clearly intoxicated. I don't care if you are a ufc champion in your prime, if you are hammered drunk, and the other guy knows how to fight (this sonny guy was a former boxer) then you are gonna get fucked up.

Both sober and without people getting in the way....Obviously Frye smashes him.

First off dogs son was holding don back, so to say it was fair is ridiculous. Let it go and don, drunk or not would have handled him right then and there instead of sobering up and then hours later catching sonny in a parking lot and finishing the job/whipping his butt. Sonny and don should take a lie detector to see who is lying though.

First off dogs son was holding don back, so to say it was fair is ridiculous. Let it go and don, drunk or not would have handled him right then and there instead of sobering up and then hours later catching sonny in a parking lot and finishing the job/whipping his butt. Sonny and don should take a lie detector to see who is lying though.

Obviously as drunk as he looked I highly doubt Frye caught up with him in a parking lot. He was drunk as a skunk and pretty much got flash ko'd.

Now if both guys were sober Frye would fuck him up. We all know that. That Sonny guy isn't some bum though. He is a former golden gloves boxing champion who trains boxers and also does bounty hunting. I'm not saying he beats up a sober Frye, but that's not the kind of guy you fuck with when you are piss drunk lol.

Even with that said though...You are right that Frye was being held back. They also broke up the fight when Frye was going for the double leg. He was rocked but still fighting. I have a feeling that even in his drunken state that if he could have taken sonny down he probably would have given him an ass whooping.

Back