Who s the strongest 205 er at this point

nah krylov held him down with out too mutch trouble
That's cuz Walker has a crappy gas tank. I bet he has some of the highest peak strength, but it goes drastically down since Walker has terrible cardio

Thiago Santos gotta be up there even though he came up from 185.... Probably not the strongest but jus thought he deserved a mention

It's weird because not many grapplers at 205. Surprised no one said Reyes, he hung in there with Jones and looks to be pretty physically strong. Maybe some bad fight IQ in his last fights, but still strong.

It's weird because not many grapplers at 205. Surprised no one said Reyes, he hung in there with Jones and looks to be pretty physically strong. Maybe some bad fight IQ in his last fights, but still strong.
i agree wich is why i threw Volkan s name out there he handle reyes prette easily

I don't know if they are the strongest, but William Knight and Alonzo Menifield are the most jacked.

Fucking nerds, who care...and how the fuck is anyone on an online forum suppose to know the answer.

Jan was my first thought .... osp looks big and strong

a robbery but yeah sure
Not only was it not a robbery, it was the right decision. The commentary on that fight was ridiculously biased.

All three rounds were close, Reyes won the last two. The commentators blew that one big time.

Back