International WHO Official Says “They May have To Enter Homes To Remove Family Members”

Right and "assuming" that its necessarily a recommendation for governments to drag people from their homes is jumping to conclusions.

Assuming the opposite is also jumping to conclusions.

Anyways @Kafir-kun, I think the only thing we've established in all of this, is that "assumption", "interpretation", and "jumping to conclusions" all essentially mean the same thing in this instance.

Believe what you want.

Well when they show up for you enjoy your “accommodations”. You think they are going to send doctors lmao. ....
Why don't you at least admit you were wrong when you said he never mentioned doctors and healthcare workers?
Assuming the opposite is also jumping to conclusions.
Sure but I didn't do that, I just pointed out that others were jumping to their own conclusions

Anyways @Kafir-kun, I think the only thing we've established in all of this, is that "assumption", "interpretation", and "jumping to conclusions" all essentially mean the same thing in this instance.

Believe what you want.
Ah so you're done with this round of contrarian posts then? Good to know.

Ah so you're done with this round of contrarian posts then? Good to know.

I'm pretty sure we're both being contrarian to opposite points of views, that are based on an initial claim that is ultimately unclear.

Keep pretending you're speaking from a higher pedestal though.

I'm pretty sure we're both being contrarian to opposite points of views, that are based on an initial claim that is ultimately unclear.

Keep pretending you're speaking from a higher pedestal though.
Ah so not done yet, carry on then.

Why don't you at least admit you were wrong when you said he never mentioned doctors and healthcare workers?

Sure but I didn't do that, I just pointed out that others were jumping to their own conclusions
Why don’t you admit that sending doctors to remove people is ridiculous.

Why don’t you admit that sending doctors to remove people is ridiculous.
Depends on how its done and the general context. Worked in Singapore but I have my doubts that their approach, at least in this specific policy, could work elsewhere in less authoritarian, larger countries with higher distrust in the government.

I see you won't admit your blatant mistake though, not a good look tbh but whatever.

You've convinced me, I'm awake. Now what do we do to stop this? Go out and mingle with people like usual? Write angry letters to the globalists who planned this hoax?

Realize theres nothing to fear and then spread the good news. Enough people wake up then that agenda will come to a screeching halt.

Back