International WHO Official Says “They May have To Enter Homes To Remove Family Members”

dragonsfly

----------------------------
Banned
Reaction score
WHO Official: Lockdowns Driving Infections From Street To ‘Household,’ Suggests Removal Of Likely Infected Family Members To ‘Dignified’ Isolation
GettyImages-1206560347.jpg

During a daily press briefing last week, an official from the World Health Organization (WHO) acknowledged that lockdowns in nations across the world have “in some senses” driven infections from off the street to inside the home.

Praising efforts in Singapore, Dr. Micheal Ryan, Executive Director of the WHO Health Emergencies Program, suggested there be medical professionals going door to door to find those likely infected, and “remove” them from the home for “dignified” isolation.

“In most parts of the world, due to lockdown, most of the transmission that’s actually happening in many countries now is happening in the household, at family level,” acknowledged Dr. Ryan on March 30. “In some senses, transmission has been taken off the streets and pushed back into family units.”

“Now, we need to go and look in families to find those people who may be sick and remove them and isolate them in a safe and dignified manner,” the official continued.

“That’s what I was saying previously … the transition from movement restrictions and shutdowns and stay-at-home orders can only be made if we have in place the means to be able to detect suspect cases, isolate confirmed cases, track contacts, and follow up on the contacts’ health at all times,” explained Dr. Ryan, “and then isolate any of those people who become sick themselves.”

https://www.dailywire.com/news/who-...nfected-family-members-to-dignified-isolation

Last edited:
What are your thoughts? Posting links to videos without commentary should be an infraction.

That's very scary. There will be nothing dignified about dealing with families who don't want you to take their loved one out of their home by force.

What are your thoughts? Posting links to videos without commentary should be an infraction.

As of yet I don't have an opinion. I am 50/50 on this specific subject. It could be helpful or could backfire

They better be packing heat because I am gonna shoot to kill. I might die but I am gonna take a couple of them with me at choke points in my house.

EDIT. I am tired of getting blasted for that comment let me clarify. If a family member was sick they would go to the hospital. However if not and they just want to play gestapo is when that would play out.

Last edited:
@good-faith poster this will be done in good faith, good-faith poster. There's no cause for alarm at all at such a suggestion.

So, people who may or may not be infected will forcefully remove people who may or may not be infected at their own discretion?

That's how you get people killed.

China did this as well. Except I don't think they took the people to "dignified isolation".

They are the experts so give up your rights and allow them what they want.

sounds like something WHO officials would actually think of doing...
funny-animated-gifs-best-gifs-jon-voight-anaconda-creepy-face.gif

They better be packing heat because I am gonna shoot to kill. I might die but I am gonna take a couple of them with me at choke points in my house.

It's like they think it's a movie, where they just burst in and take people away while their family members cry and scream while being restrained. Do these guys realize how many Americans have been stockpiling guns for this very scenario? If they ever tried to implement this insanity in the west, it would not go well for them.

13 year old me would've loved seeing my parents being taken away in cuffs. Bye bye suckers.

He'll stop them at the stairs to his mom's basement.

Starting with those who say something negative about China I presume

Back