Who of the following was best at looking unstoppable?

I got to say that I thought Fedor was going to keep winning when he started losing.

There are very few fighters who've truly looked unbeatable through a significant portion of there careers. Coincidentally, they're all some of the most well rounded fighters we've ever scene.

Fedor, GSP, and Aldo.

I admit, I'm still worried about the possibility that Conor ends up getting a TKO against Aldo inside Round 1 and makes it look trivial. Sometimes I am not sure what Aldo's plan is going to be to deal with that striking style of McGregoat's.

Jones, JDS, Barao, Aldo all had unstoppable streaks before some vulnerability was exposed, however GSP post Serra was just ridiculous for a while. Hardly lost a round and made the most competitive division look lopsided.

There are very few fighters who've truly looked unbeatable through a significant portion of there careers. Coincidentally, they're all some of the most well rounded fighters we've ever scene.

Fedor, GSP, and Aldo.

would add MM to that list. Prime Penn. Briefly Gomi had that aura. Kid Yamamoto in his prime maybe.

If Travis Lutter had any power, he would've finished Silva with that mount, Hendo had him in some trouble. Dont need to say what chael did to him, still a great champion.

What trouble was that?

Beat a prime Big Nog 2x, Mirko Cro Cop, Mark Coleman 2x, Tim Sylvia, Arlovski and Heath Herring. He beat the best of the best in the HW division when he was in his prime.

Coleman is not a good win. He help the sport develop, but he had no sub defense

I think Anderson and Fedor. Specially Anderson, the way he made his opponents look like they were several levels behind him was crazy.

i agree, and i am a huge fan of anderson. But thats because alot of his opponents WERE several levels behind him.

jpuh7c_jpg.gif

clearly Fedor, Silva, GSP, not sure about order

Easy.....Fedor Emeleinenko, followed by Wand

JDS all the way through the title win, he destroyed everyone and never looked vulnerable.

Good addition....that should have been on the list. JDS was destructive in his fights from Werdum to Mir

Oh that was to see if anyone would say that Conor's reign already trumps all the others or if anyone would say that Conor's reign is one of the top 4 ones in that list in terms of how unstoppable he has looked. If anyone would say he has Penn, Machida, Wanderlie, Liddell, Lesnar all beat and if he is up there with Anderson, Fedor and Matt Hughes and maybe even has surpassed them as well. I mean, the Conor is the greatest of all time stuff already seems to be in overdrive now.

He hasn't lost yet, so why did you disqualify everyone else who hasn't lost yet except Conor?

Liddell looked like damn savage in that stand and bang era.

We were robbed of a Chuck/Andy super fight in their prime

That's a tough list, because at some point everyone on that list looked vulnerable.

On that list, I'd say Matt Hughes. He looked untouchable and very few of his fights were even close.

He hasn't lost yet, so why did you disqualify everyone else who hasn't lost yet except Conor?

Just curious to see if anyone was going to say Conor has looked more invulnerable than everyone else we have seen who once looked invulnerable but proved to indeed be beatable. I wanted to see if Conor's biggest fantrolls have completely forgotten about the long list of fighters who looked more indestructible before they were eventually taken down.

Back