Who of the following was best at looking unstoppable?

Anderson. The fact that he could toy with people out of boredom and still dominate them was frightening

If Travis Lutter had any power, he would've finished Silva with that mount, Hendo had him in some trouble. Dont need to say what chael did to him, still a great champion.

He wasn't an option because his reign was not ended the way it was for everyone else I listed sans McGregoat. I admit I should have specified that this was why GSP was not in there.

So why did you put Conor then?

How on earth could you include connie but not include Jones's streak? Controversy aside, cmon.

I think Anderson and Fedor. Specially Anderson, the way he made his opponents look like they were several levels behind him was crazy.

Fedor without question. Back during his reign the UFC HW division was very weak.. ie Sylvia being champ. Pride had the best big guys and Fedor was dismantling them. Though there were freakshow fights such as Zulu. 10 years is a long time and he beat all of the top competition that existed back then.

Anderson has to be at worst second. During his time he played games with fighters like Leites and Maia and still dominated. Had he actually finished those guys and proved he was so superior that it was up to him when a fighter was done and no one could do anything about it, I would strongly consider giving him top spot.

So why did you put Conor then?

Oh that was to see if anyone would say that Conor's reign already trumps all the others or if anyone would say that Conor's reign is one of the top 4 ones in that list in terms of how unstoppable he has looked. If anyone would say he has Penn, Machida, Wanderlie, Liddell, Lesnar all beat and if he is up there with Anderson, Fedor and Matt Hughes and maybe even has surpassed them as well. I mean, the Conor is the greatest of all time stuff already seems to be in overdrive now.

Where is Aldo?

In the WEC and UFC only Mendes the second time has given him a real fight.

How on earth could you include connie but not include Jones's streak? Controversy aside, cmon.

The idea was to include Conor along with guys whose streaks had been ended at one point and to see if anyone was gonna say that Conor has already surpassed them. As said before, that is also why GSP was not in there. Jones would be added to this list if he had lost the title recently.

Where is Aldo?

In the WEC and UFC only Mendes the second time has given him a real fight.

As said, it was meant to be guys who had streaks that were eventually broken. Which is why Jones and GSP are also not in there.

Fedor

can-crushing.jpg

Of those options, Fedor and Anderson tie.

I feel like this is a set up?Mcgoat is the right answer sorta but his streak doesn't mean shit!On this list there are 3 guys where it was obvious they were THE best at that weight.Fedor was the best heavyweight(I will always have given Randy a shot at him though because Handy)in the world but almost never looked unstoppable against anyone for some reason.Heath Herring took the worst beatdown I ever saw and still dominated Fedor for the last minute of there fight.Randleman suplex,Hunt going for subs etc there was moments.Anderson had his weird fights with Maia,Cote and Leites and got taken down by Lutter,Hendo and Chael but MAN DID HE HURT PEOPLE!And after BJ trounced Sherk he had lightweight sewn up but I thought he could have challenges from outside the UFC like Ioki Gomi or maybe Hanson(really wanted a Nick Diaz vs BJ fight after Diaz beat Gomi)

Back