Who next for O’Malley?

Martialbeef

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Has there been any rumours i missed regarding this guys next fight?
I think the UFC will probably give him a layup, give him an ageing guy to highlight and then they can start the trash false promotion again. Maybe get another promo on ESPN comparing him to Michael Jordan, Ronaldo and Tiger Woods.

ideally i’d like to see him vs a guy like Ricky Simon.

Ricky Simon is a pretty good match-up, they're right next to each other in rankings too. I could see the UFC putting him in there with a higher name though like Rivera just cause of O'Malley's popularity

This chick, since she's got the WAP for our resident UFC Gen Z vaping polyamorous fighter

(Timestamped)

Don’t think he’s even back in the gym yet- so.. that’s his next Opponent.. the gym.
I think he’s likely to just become an influencer like PVZ and realize he only needs to fight to boost his image

Are the UFC paying people to make threads about this kid? Second one today asking about him...

i don't see why they wouldn't just make the Vera rematch. Vera won fair and square imo but O'malley did get injured and it might be a good way for Vera to rocket up the rankings if he beats him again.

i don't see why they wouldn't just make the Vera rematch. Vera won fair and square imo but O'malley did get injured and it might be a good way for Vera to rocket up the rankings if he beats him again.
He didn’t get injured though did he? He got kicked in the leg and couldn’t handle it. He posted a video on Instagram of him dancing 1 day after it.

He didn’t get injured though did he? He got kicked in the leg and couldn’t handle it. He posted a video on Instagram of him dancing 1 day after it.
Well, O’Malley fans like to think it was a fluke injury.

Here is an example of Struve injuring his jaw against Mark Hunt:

tumblr_mqwiceowAd1qe9qkbo1_400.gifv

If only Struve didn’t injure his jaw like that, he’d probably beaten Hunt badly...

O'malley vs Vero 2 schould be next for him.
Im not on the O'malley wagon, but im pretty sure he smokes him in the rematch.

O'malley vs Vero 2 schould be next for him.
Im not on the O'malley wagon, but im pretty sure he smokes him in the rematch.

What? He got dominated... fair and square. There was no fluke.

Dude has a lot to prove, last fight could have been a fluke but I don’t think he should get fed a can next fight. Dude needs atleast a top 20-15. That’s low balling it. I’d like to see him fight a 9-12

Back