Who next for Nunes?

Kittycat

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
Who has a good chance of beating her? I guess the winner of schev v Pena will be up next but will they dethrone her? Schev has already lost to Amanda. I'd favour Amanda over Pena too.

Pena has nothing for Amanda, Shevchenko had her success when Amanda gassed in the third round

I hope Shevchenko beats Pena and gets the title shot.
She's tough, think she would be a great challenge for Nunes.

Gotta be a Rematch with Ronda, that shit was a Robbery.

Hope Pena wins cause i think shes tough enough to make fight with Nunes decent but like ive been saying BEFORE Friday, Nunes 1st gal that reminds me of cyborg the way she wings her fists.

Hopefully Shevchenko after the Pena fight (would be irritating if Pena got it). Then we have Pennington on a 5 win streak - including Tate - if she fights and wins in the meanwhile. So that should be the next two title fights.

Hope Pena wins cause i think shes tough enough to make fight with Nunes decent but like ive been saying BEFORE Friday, Nunes 1st gal that reminds me of cyborg the way she wings her fists.
I think Nunes is a tough fight for Pena. Rewatch Julianna against Jessica Eye, she got cracked pretty bad the few times Eye decided she was not a grappler and nothing in the Zingano fight makes me believe Pena's striking has improved.

I think Valentina is a more intriguing fight for Nunes. Can Shevchenko weather the storm once again? Can Nunes catch a second wind if that happens?

However, in a month we'll know who'll get the title shot.

(Misread)

Back