** Who Loses their Belt NEXT??? **

My opinion in order of most likely to least likely (I'm omitting Barao and Rousey because one isn't a real champ and one has no real competition):

1. Cruz (Barao will beat him)
2. Aldo (I give Edgar a very slight edge)
3. Johnson (Good fighter in a shallow division but has shown a lot of vulnerability in the past)
4. Henderson (Good everywhere, great no where. A good SnBer will beat him)
5. Anderson (I still feel a great wrestler with a ground game beats him with the right strategy)
6. Cain (a touch chinny in the HW division esta no bueno)
7. Jones (very good but still young and flashy which leaves himself open)
8. GSP (will die with the belt)

hahaha you made me lol...

BUT...it just isn't happenin ;)

I would challenge you to a sig bet, but I like you too much to say something mean.

emdid3.gif

Jon jones will lose in eventually not to sonnen though
Weidman will beat Anderson silva gaurentee
Gsp won't ever be beat again maybe Hendricks
Bendo will be beat by Gilbert Melendez
Frankie Edgar is beating Aldo
The rest Idc

Wow....I agree with everything you wrote. In these types of threads, I never agree with anyone.

I would challenge you to a sig bet, but I like you too much to say something mean.

emdid3.gif

those eyes...

I have hunted... but I cannot find a gif that matches the epicness of that look.

but there is always her..
specialreports_2edb-adriana-lima-staring.jpg

Aldo wins.

I'm surprised at how many people believe Aldo will be the next to lose his belt. I guess that's a good thing though because that means his stock will greatly rise when he beats Edgar.

I voted Aldo, Frankie is always being underrated and he might just come out and surprise everyone. Wouldn't be surprised if we see another 5 round domination like Cain on JDS. Of course I could be wrong, Aldo is a beast, but out of all the champs, I had to go with Aldo.

Frankie might have Aldo's number coz he's prepared for a good amount of time now

Seriously guys? Jose Aldo? Lol. Damn you Edgar, throwing him off.

Pettis beats Sir O'Nay and then Tatsumaki's Bendo

still can't believe so many ppl voted for Aldo. I expected a few but wow

Back