** Who Loses their Belt NEXT??? **

I'm a huge Dominick nut-swinger, but considering the levity of his injury, the length of his time off, and the caliber of his opponents waiting for him when he comes back the odds don't look good for him.

lmao at all the butthurt JDS fans still hatin by voting cain would lose it next. he wont even defend it anytime soon...

Mighty mouse lucked out in his win and i think dodson will take the belt if he comes in good shape. then he'll lose it in his next defence

Out of all the champions, Aldo has the toughest upcoming fight so I voted for him.

Depending on when Cruz comes back it could be him too, his style is so movement based I don't see how he's going to come back the same fighter.

Looks like there's a lot of Edgar and Reem fans on here. :icon_lol:

I picked Mighty Mouse to lose.

Looks like there's a lot of Edgar and Reem fans on here. :icon_lol:

I picked Mighty Mouse to lose.

I'm not a fan of Frankie, but he is without shadow of a doubt exponentially more of a challenge than Aldo has ever faced. Aldo struggled against Kenflo and Hominick, Edgar's got an easy win ahead of him.

I think Henderson loses his belt to Melendez or Cain losing to Overeem/Werdum would be my next choice in likeliness.

Frankie Edgar is going to beat Aldo, so Jose Aldo is losing his belt next.

1. Barao
2. Mighty Mouse
3. Aldo
4. Rousey

The other champs are very secure. Jos

Aldo has 57 votes.

Cant wait for Aldo to prove you guys wrong.

I say Cruz or Johnson. Probobly Cruz.

I could see all the fighters except for Jones, GSP and Silva drop their titles in the next fight or two. Just my opinion though. A lot of good competition out there.

Unclear timeline and results of fights prevent from voting - I think Reem will become champ, but he has obstacles in-and-out the ring. And then there's Cormier, who I'd choose over Cain...but that fight is unclear as well.

Think Barao would beat Cruz, but that Cruz would beat Mayday, and Mayday/Barao is a close one - slightly favor Barao because of his grappling.

Pettis is still a tough fight for Bendo, but Cerrone is a tough fight for Pettis.

The rest will be tough to beat. Anderson has Weidman in there, but he should come through for multiple reasons. GSP should beat Diaz & Hendricks. Aldo beats Edgar. Jones>any current LHW challenger. MM's wrestling is too fast for Dodson. Liz is tailor made for Ronda.

Cruz will lose to Barao
Cain and Aldo may lose to Overeem/Edgar respectively, but i wouldn't bet on it.

i voted jose aldo, because i think that edgar is going to put on a boxing clinic and win a decision over him.

Overeem will take Cains belt no problem
but i would have to guess Jones will lose to Sonnen in August. and thats prolly closer, so thier is you're answer.

lol, overeem is going to gas BIG-TIME. i don't think that it will be him who potentially dethrones velasquez.

i think that the heavyweight champion is always at risk to lose though, because it only takes one solid shot.

Back