** Who Loses their Belt NEXT??? **

Aldo, Cain and Mighty Mouse will face very dangerous opponents...

Demetrious "Mighty Mouse" Johnson

Dodson is a crazy fighter, will be the new champion

Overeem will take Cains belt no problem
but i would have to guess Jones will lose to Sonnen in August. and thats prolly closer, so thier is you're answer.

first of all, your english is awful. second, you're a straight up troll. considering how bad overeems cardio is, he will probably gas and get finished. and i hope you're not serious about jones vs sonnen...

african flag lol

Im going with Cruz, Barao will take the belt.

african flag lol

Im going with Cruz, Barao will take the belt.

That fight is a long way off. I think Michael McDonald will beat Barao, which is Renan's upcoming fight BTW

Ronda shouldn't even be on the list, what a fucking joke.

i don't think anyone at LHW can beat Jones so he will never loose his belt and he will relinquish it when he move to HW by 2014.

Jones vs Gus will be an awesome fight cause they both are tall equally.
but Jones beat Shogun so easy just like a warm up. Gus still have a hard time against Shogun.

Sonnen already loose to Jones without having to see the fight in my opinion.
i don't think Gus will beat Jones, but close.

Glover might not even pass Rampage to get a title shot but he could also beat Rampage and get a title shot against Jones, but he's more a brawler and brawler has no chance against Jones.

Jones will have a perfect record at LHW who give a fuck about the DQ against Matt Hamill.
when Jones move to HW, HW division is going to be the best.

GSP, via Nick Diaz =-), just my humble opinion

Barao or Johnson. I have Barao favored over McDonald, but I really haven't seen enough from either guy to make a completely informed decision. But I am quite sure that Dodson will have his way with Johnson. So Johnson is my pick.

But I hope and pray every night that it is Rousey. War Carmouche all day every day.

I think Barao's gunna beat Mayday and than go on and take the belt from Cruz

Aldo is going to lose his belt in a lopsided decision later this month. So him.

Why did you do Cain's name in the colors of the Mexico flag? He is American.

That would be like doing JBJ with the African flag. He is American too.

Just wondering.

And i voted for D. Cruz

Because he is from California?

nunst0006.gif

Red White and Green....;)

but seriously come on now........

I completely forgot that the 125 title is actually the next one up for grabs, and I think Dodson's going to take it. I need to change my answer, Aldo will lose his belt after DJ.

Back