Social Who likes Birds? Feeding Area..

im gonna have to disagree on the macaws. parrots in general can be moody dicks, i use to own a meyers parrot which is a fraction of the size and she was a complete little whore. i watch this snake/random animal keeper on YT, he also happens to be well known in the tattoo game, who has a shit ton of snakes and other pets and he has a macaw. that motherfucker will not shut up in any of his videos, they need so much attention, randomly bites him hard af, and he went through hell for a while with neighbors complaining about his macaw screaming all the time. motherfucker use to play it off on the camera by editing her screaming out to show she wasnt that bad, once he won his case against the association he stopped editing her screaming and again, she will not stfu. it would drive me absolutely batshit crazy dealing with that. if you got acres and are away from neighbors who would shoot you on sight, and have a huge aviary to put them in outside, id be cool with it.

im gonna have to disagree on the macaws. parrots in general can be moody dicks, i use to own a meyers parrot which is a fraction of the size and she was a complete little whore. i watch this snake/random animal keeper on YT, he also happens to be well known in the tattoo game, who has a shit ton of snakes and other pets and he has a macaw. that motherfucker will not shut up in any of his videos, they need so much attention, randomly bites him hard af, and he went through hell for a while with neighbors complaining about his macaw screaming all the time. motherfucker use to play it off on the camera by editing her screaming out to show she wasnt that bad, once he won his case against the association he stopped editing her screaming and again, she will not stfu. it would drive me absolutely batshit crazy dealing with that. if you got acres and are away from neighbors who would shoot you on sight, and have a huge aviary to put them in outside, id be cool with it.
You mean that douchebag wannabe tough guy Florida trash Tyler Nolan?

That try hard doesn’t know shit about how to properly train or care for a bird. Have you seen that birds feathers ? It doesn’t like it environment . He plucked himself

he should stick to playing Russian roulette with cobras trying to be like that Chandler guy

You mean that douchebag wannabe tough guy Florida trash Tyler Nolan?

That try hard doesn’t know shit about how to properly train or care for a bird. Have you seen that birds feathers ? It doesn’t like it environment . He plucked himself

he should stick to playing Russian roulette with cobras trying to be like that Chandler guy
i do actually. i watch all of them but find justin igualada and will nace to be more entertaining and informative, chandler drives me nuts.

as for tylers bird. yah he sucks dick at training taruk, but dont blame the plucking on him. a depressed bird plucks its chest, not its wings. she had a bacterial infection, he treated her, and her feathers are coming back in quite nicely in the new videos. shes still annoying as all fuck. i love toucans the most, but toucans are not pets and should never be pets unfortunately. even tho i watch another yt keeper who does keep toucans and does a great job at it, has 3 (2 rescues 1 he bought as a baby pet) lol, use to be 4 but his first died unexpectedly which is normal in captivity as toucans barely make it to half their life span when pets, again they make horrible pets and should be left int he wild.

if you think they're nuts for playing with their snakes go ahead and search up davidsfeed lmao. i love dude but he will die one day to a bite.

EDIT : toucans are really horrible as pets, the dude i mentioned above just uploaded a new video today announcing his youngest he bought as a baby and wasnt even 2 years old just suddenly died like his first one... fuck i never been so broken hearted over the loss of someone elses pet, this toucan had the best personality and literally would lift me out of depression or bad moods watching her video... fuck man

Last edited:
i am actually. i watch all of them but find justin igualada and will nace to more entertaining, chandler drives me nuts.

as for tylers bird. yah he sucks dick at training taruk, but dont blame the plucking on him. a depressed bird plucks its chest, not its wings. she had a bacterial infection, he treated her, and her feathers are coming back in quite nicely in the new videos. shes still annoying as all fuck. i love toucans the most, but toucans are not pets and should never be pets unfortunately. even tho i watch another yt keeper who does keep toucans and does a great job at it, has 3 lol.

if you think they're nuts for playing with their snakes go ahead and search up davidsfeed lmao. i love dude but he will die one day to a bite.
It’s an abused Parrot like thousands of other that shouldn’t be sold to people who don’t know what they’re getting into.Free flighted parrots are the best for them,they are rarely in cages.

It’s an abused Parrot like thousands of other that shouldn’t be sold to people who don’t know what they’re getting into.Free flighted parrots are the best for them,they are rarely in cages.

while i dont agree with her being abused, i will admit he can give her a better life. its cool he lets her free roam his home but its not outside, and it cant roam the sky. i watch bird tricks as well who do free flight their macaws and actually were in a couple of tylers vids to help him out, he's too busy to train a macaw tho or spend the necessary time with her, so i get her outbursts in a sense. but tbh even wild macaws that are free are considered nuisances cuz they are loud fucks lol. again if you got your own land, far from other ppl, with a huge aviary for them to stay outside and you have the proper time to spend with them then im all for it. if not i dont think they're good pets either and like toucans should not be taken indoors as pets.

I’m okay with most birds.....but Peacocks....I would be okay if every peacock died today.....horribly....

I remember stopping off on a boat and mooring up for the night . Every so often the nighttime silence was destroyed by something screaming nearby. Got a bit scary for a 6 year old. Turns out there was a bird sanctuary near the river and they had Peacocks walking around screeching at all hours. I sympathise.

Nothing like watching a pair of great tits through the binoculars while having a little twitch.

I remember stopping off on a boat and mooring up for the night . Every so often the nighttime silence was destroyed by something screaming nearby. Got a bit scary for a 6 year old. Turns out there was a bird sanctuary near the river and they had Peacocks walking around screeching at all hours. I sympathise.
Exactly, I used to work on a cotton farm to help pay for college where every time we went outside to work at 5:30am or so, a muster (googled that term) of peacocks would sound off and ruin my brain function for the day....

Peacock is an annoying as sound but dam they are epic looking

Studio_BrdRkCk_7629_L2.jpg

Bald eagle is one of the BMF on earth. Check out the stare down in the second pic. Check out the size of this harpy eagle. Then, there is the chicken, which are good grilled and fried.
0b8cd4c4-94d2-4a4c-ac75-80bae48abc43-large16x9_GettyImages1069023576.jpg

bald-eagle-shutterstock.jpg.aspx

ad17a67682929e201588a804a40d15e8.jpg

Watch out for squirrels by the way.
If you run into them stealing the bird’s feed I heard a greasy pole does the trick.

We have these down here in South Texas think I saw one once at a state park but they are not big better to have binoculars.
7153A562-1535-455B-A949-8206155005D4.jpeg

Back