"Who knows maybe i go 170" - Vitor

does anderson go down to 170? is this some new rule all fighters that got busted for PEDs have to go down to a lower weightclass?

I believe the rule is you fight at the weightclass that exists.

Did they make a special class for Brock, or did he have to drop the weight and make weight to fight?

BSMFhnU.png

vitor-belfort-chris-weidman-instagram.jpg

Easier for a man to lose weight than a woman.

- Cyborg fought at 135
- Cyborg only started fighting at 145 after the magic juice..eerr... I mean drastic body change that was totally natural
- Vitor fought at HW

1 - 0

Your move

Luke Thomas said the fight in reality doesnt have to happen. why should Ronda go up and do favors to a proven cheater??

if Cyborg is CLEAN shouldnt she be able to drop some bulk and fight with a similar weight to Ronda?? Why does Cyborg want that weight advantage?

at 135 it benfits nobody and u would really see who is better based on skills and game planning

i would like to see Ronda vs Cyborg but right now is just Cyborg selling wolf tickets been goin for 2 years now

then why does Ronda keep talking about her?

why does Ronda want to drain Cyborg to force to 135lb?

it clearly benefits Ronda since she's been fighting at 135lbs for years and is detrimental to Cyborg since she's never made that weight for years.

all the questions about Cyborg can just as easily be asked about Ronda.

then why does Ronda keep talking about her?

why does Ronda want to drain Cyborg to force to 135lb?

it clearly benefits Ronda since she's been fighting at 135lbs for years and is detrimental to Cyborg since she's never made that weight for years.

all the questions about Cyborg can just as easily be asked about Ronda.

Can you show me all the times ronda brings up Cyborg without being asked?

For the same reason Weidman 'drained' Vitor. That's her weightclass, and Cyborg can make weight with ease.

So you are only interested in things that are detrimental to Ronda, and not a fair fight.

Vitor wouldn't able to make 170... I mean this is a guy who fought at HW... and has moved down to MW... This is like the whole Rashad Evans to MW shit, it's not gonna happen because the individual themselves are just too stocky, and big to cut THAT much weight

OH No, Robin Black makes sense. How to hell do we respond.

-Cyborg Supporters

Why doesn't Ronda drop down at 115 to go and face better girls?

Why doesn't Aldo go to 135 to face TJ who dismanlted his buddy twice?

Why doesn't Weidman call out Robbie instead of calling out Jones at LHW?

Imagine TJ calling out Conor or Aldo at 135??People would sh** on him for that.Instead he said he'd move up to face them.Surprisingly Ronda won't even accept a catchweight at 140.She prefers to fight Bethe or Miesha for the 253526 time lol

How the hell do we respond?Ronda supporters...

Vitor wouldn't able to make 170... I mean this is a guy who fought at HW... and has moved down to MW... This is like the whole Rashad Evans to MW shit, it's not gonna happen because the individual themselves are just too stocky, and big to cut THAT much weight

Why??According to Ronda fans it's easy for anyone to drop weight...

Non-TRT Vitor coming for that Bantamweight strap

- Cyborg fought at 135
- Cyborg only started fighting at 145 after the magic juice..eerr... I mean drastic body change that was totally natural
- Vitor fought at HW

1 - 0

Your move

Ronda fought at 150

Ronda only started fighting at 135 to duck Cyborg at 145.

1-0 Your move

Cyborg 145 = Busted for juicing, right?

I don't understand some people here missing this. How would they know what Cyborg's natural weight is?

Ronda fought at 150

Ronda only started fighting at 135 to duck Cyborg at 145.

1-0 Your move

Ronda fought at 150 - Olympic competitions have same day weigh ins, no cutting weight for fighters. This has been explained thousands of times already, the fact that you ignore it to make a point pretty much disqualifies you

Ronda [blah blah blah] to duck Cyborg at 145 - a lie, also explained and backed up with sources thousands of times. Scott Coker asked her to move down to beat Miesha and unify the titles with Cyborg at 145 in August (confirmed by Coker, Ronda and Cyborg herself)

You blatantly used lies to forward your argument, you lose and are now disqualified from this conversation

Why won't Ronda "woman up" and go up ton145 or a catch weight of 140 like The Real GOAT did...and he fought a former Champion at that? Not a Cyborg supporter or Ronda hater...just don't know why she doesn't do it to cement her legacy in stone.
I can see someone saying that if a champ chooses to move up in weight and is successful it only adds to their legacy. But to claim they need to take catch-weight fights against challengers from higher weight-classes who can't make weight to cement their legacy? Or putting the blame on the champion by saying she is not "WOMANing up" when it is the challenger's responsibility to make weight are some interesting positions to see from a pro fighter.

So from now on if the #1 contender calls out the champ from a lower weight-class but can't make weight to fight him, the champ's legacy has now taken a hit if he doesn't agree to catch-weight? If DC had called out Jones but was never able to lose enough weight to fight at LHW you would have said Jones needs to cement his legacy and man up and fight DC at catch-weight? If this is a common belief among fighters, why don't top guys call out champs from lower weight-classes all the time and embarrass them in the media since clearly a champ should offer a catch-weight fight to anyone who can't make weight?

Last edited:
I didnt read Op just title----What, are Dana and Lorenzo making Vitor fight Mousasi if they both win??? Would Vitor duckfort really drop to 170 ?

Can you show me all the times ronda brings up Cyborg without being asked?

For the same reason Weidman 'drained' Vitor. That's her weightclass, and Cyborg can make weight with ease.

So you are only interested in things that are detrimental to Ronda, and not a fair fight.

how is it detrimental to Ronda? she can also make 145lb no problem. for the record, i think if they ever fight Ronda will beat Cyborg, but to act like Ronda is doing everything she can to make the fight happen and Cyborg is the real reason it can't happen is ridiculous.

Back