"Who knows maybe i go 170" - Vitor

Why won't Ronda "woman up" and go up ton145 or a catch weight of 140 like The Real GOAT did...and he fought a former Champion at that? Not a Cyborg supporter or Ronda hater...just don't know why she doesn't do it to cement her legacy in stone.

Luke Thomas said the fight in reality doesnt have to happen. why should Ronda go up and do favors to a proven cheater??

if Cyborg is CLEAN shouldnt she be able to drop some bulk and fight with a similar weight to Ronda?? Why does Cyborg want that weight advantage?

at 135 it benfits nobody and u would really see who is better based on skills and game planning

i would like to see Ronda vs Cyborg but right now is just Cyborg selling wolf tickets been goin for 2 years now

Why won't Ronda "woman up" and go up ton145 or a catch weight of 140 like The Real GOAT did...and he fought a former Champion at that? Not a Cyborg supporter or Ronda hater...just don't know why she doesn't do it to cement her legacy in stone.

Rondas legacy already written. Cyborg should be the one to prove she is a great fighter without the weight advantage cause she is a proven cheater

Lol.

The more the sport evolves, the smaller vitor gets.

Easier for a man to lose weight than a woman.

pretty sure there articles that say both man and woman can lose muscle if they train properly to do it, also Cyborg works with Lockhart one of the best in the business and Dolce has stated Cyborg can make 135. your response sounds like an excuse

pretty sure there articles that say both man and woman can lose muscle if they train properly to do it, also Cyborg works with Lockhart one of the best in the business and Dolce has stated Cyborg can make 135. your response sounds like an excuse

Well since you mentioned bro science Dolce, you must be right!!

Vitor at 170?? I cant even wrap my mind around that right now

Well since you mentioned bro science Dolce, you must be right!!

Lockhart has also stated he belives he can get Cyborg to 135, both have said it. Now Robin Black says she can, Cyborg not wanting to lose muscle is a different story.

Did anyone actually watch the video? At the end he says "I'm just kidding".

at 1:08 Vitor says, "Who knows maybe i go 170"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNTUmpO8t84

The question is Vitor has lost muscle mass of the PED's, so why Cant Cyborg lose some muscle mass and get to 135??

heres Robin Black agreein says Cyborg should drop some mass and make 135, it starts at 2:30 of the vid
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7TTuxBM624

can some Cyborg supporters explain why Cyborg cant make 135? and do wat Robin Black says?

A. You compared Belfort to Cyborg, two totally different scenarios.

B. You cited Robin Black, are you new?

-Casual Sherdogger

Cyborg needs to lose 10lbs, she previously lost 15 when she planned on fighting at 135, anyone saying she can't make 135 are just haters who are afraid Ronda will win.

Lockhart has also stated he belives he can get Cyborg to 135, both have said it. Now Robin Black says she can, Cyborg not wanting to lose muscle is a different story.

So you want cyborg to lose muscle and Strength which will cause her to be in a weakened state to fight Honda? Makes sense!

vitor can go to lw and still he wont make his way to a title fight. Dude needs to hang em now that trt is gone.

Well clearly if not-all-there Vitor SAYS he could make 170 then Cyborg could make 135

Hell Vitor used to fight at HW, that means Werdum could make MW. If he was a real man he would come down and challenge Wiedman

So you want cyborg to lose muscle and Strength which will cause her to be in a weakened state to fight Honda? Makes sense!

I agree. Weidman is a pussy for making Vitor cut to 185 too. He should have let Vitor weigh 205, he was only interested in a weakened Vitor, right?

It's really not too crazy to think about. I mean, if he keeps melting at this rate he'll be at LW.

47EUmNW.jpg

Did anyone actually watch the video? At the end he says "I'm just kidding".

Didn't watch, and was wondering if he was serious. No way he can get to 170. Although there would be some interesting matchups for sure!

does anderson go down to 170? is this some new rule all fighters that got busted for PEDs have to go down to a lower weightclass?

Back