International WHO Knew: Trump Halts Funding To World Health Organization (Tedros Urges U.S. To Reconsider)

These. <45>

fills.png

Nice, I love Orion.

One of my favorite Priest songs:

Lol am I that predictable? :)
I do love me some Judas Priest though.

It's not a bad thing in the slightest.

Says the guy with a premium account

Aye, easy now. I only have it temporarily in order to change my user handle after six months. I was uncertain about returning and switched it up to be safe.

Aye, easy now. I only have it temporarily in order to change my user handle after six months.

I was surprised to see you get a premium after last go, but I suppose it does give you a layer of protection from some of these trigger happy mods :confused:

I was surprised to see you get a premium after last go, but I suppose it does give you a layer of protection from some of these trigger happy mods :confused:

I was far less embarrassed about my cousin walking in on me blowing a dude (true story) than I am for having that green platinum badge so prominently visible. This has been one of the most emasculating experiences of my life and it's going to take a long fucking time to get over.

I was far less embarrassed about my cousin walking in on me blowing a dude (true story) than I am for having that green platinum badge so prominently visible. This has been one of the most emasculating experiences of my life and it's going take a long fucking time to get over.

I know you try to be 100% "straight" (with words <Lmaoo>) but I seriously don't know if that last sentence is real or if you're fucking with me, lol. A plat membership will take you a long fucking time to get over? Because of the NoDak bullshit?

It's not a bad thing in the slightest.

Aye, easy now. I only have it temporarily in order to change my user handle after six months. I was uncertain about returning and switched it up to be safe.
But you openly like dudes... I though that was a sure path to premium account

I know you try to be 100% "straight" (with words <Lmaoo>) but I seriously don't know if that last sentence is real or if you're fucking with me, lol. A plat membership will take you a long fucking time to get over? Because of the NoDak bullshit?

Nah, I'm kidding about that. The ability to change my user handle with a Plat (apparently after six months) is really the only reason I threw $10 at the shameless dancing whore that is Crave Media. I thought about contacting them directly after the NoDak fiasco but there's no sense. They're bigots.

But you openly like dudes... I though that was a sure path to premium account

They're virtue signaling frauds.

Nah, I'm kidding about that. The ability to change my user handle with a Plat (apparently after six months) is really the only reason I threw $10 at the shameless dancing whore that is Crave Media. I thought about contacting them directly after the NoDak fiasco but there's no sense. They're bigots.

They're virtue signaling frauds.

I've never had the displeasure of dealing with them. How are they bigoted?

I've never had the displeasure of dealing with them. How are they bigoted?

I don't actually use that word, man.

<36>

I'm referring to something that precedes you (no easy feat lolz), my bad.

I don't actually use that word, man.

<36>

I'm referring to something that precedes you (no easy feat lolz), my bad.

LOL

Okay then instead of "bigoted"

Why are they bigots?
I'm starting to wonder if I even want to know lol <Lmaoo>

LOL

Okay then instead of "bigoted"

Why are they bigots?
I'm starting to wonder if I even want to know lol <Lmaoo>

I'm joking Re: Crave, but I don't use it seriously in any form because that kind of thing will usually speak for itself without any kind of accusation or buzz word necessary. People can do what they wish with their own limited brain space. I like focusing on, talking about and doing things that make me happy, you know? A lot of people do the opposite, and it's unhealthy IMO.

I'm joking Re: Crave, but I don't use it seriously in any form because that kind of thing will usually speak for itself without any kind of accusation or buzz word necessary. People can do what they wish with their own limited brain space. I like focusing on, talking about and doing things that make me happy, you know? A lot of people do the opposite, and it's unhealthy IMO.

Yeah man you bounce a lot of stuff right off my thick ass forehead, lol.

And I agree 100% with that last sentence. Life is too short for anything but that really, with the one exception being necessity.

Yeah man you bounce a lot of stuff right off my thick ass forehead, lol.

And I agree 100% with that last sentence. Life is too short for anything but that really, with the one exception being necessity.

This has turned into a casual lounge chat lol. My home office graveyard shift is done though (barely did any work) and I need to crash. @Curmudgeon should return to the forum, preferably no later than today.

This has turned into a casual lounge chat lol. My home office graveyard shift is done though (barely did any work) and I need to crash. @Curmudgeon should return to the forum, preferably no later than today.
AgedFlatus lives out of town and strikes me as the outdoorsy type. Hopefully he's just taking some time off or is out in the bush. He's good people so I'm hoping all is well in his world. Speaks to your quality that you're interested in his well being. Cheers bud!

Last edited:
AgedFlatus lives out if town and strikes me as the outdoorsy type. Hopefully he's just taking some time off or is out in the bush. He's good people so I'm hoping all is well in his world. Speaks to your quality that you're interested in his well being. Cheers bud!

He's in the mixed group of posters I converge and converse with pretty regularly (Bad Seed, Bald1, BEER, Curmudgeon, Dezzy, ElKarlo, Kafir-kun, Nac, OldMan, salamander, SBJJ, ShinkanPo, ScorpioN, SRN, Superking).

Back