Who knew Swedes rioted?

I read "promiscuous" "sweden" and "teens" then blacked out.

I bet Swedish 13-14 year-olds are like 6'5" already.

That must be a hell of a threat, hormonal, rioting giants.

I think this is a perfectly reasonable thing to riot over. For sooth!

Ok, the high school in question is called Plusgymnasiet. I misread that as at least one dirty word, sure there are others.

Seems an oddly friendly riot. C'mon guys, you're descended from Vikings, ffs!

Flip over a car, hit someone with Mjolnir or something :icon_twis

Another point, if it's that cold in Sweden, won't all the pics be them in winter gear?

"Fwoar, look at the way that parka fits her!"

Another point, if it's that cold in Sweden, won't all the pics be them in winter gear?

"Fwoar, look at the way that parka fits her!"

Fur hats and mittens can be sexy as.

Dont even get me started on scarfs.

I bet Madmick knows all about the riot and which of the rioters are stupid hahaha dont ban me

One of the Teenage Riot videos on Vice was in Sweden, it's pretty cool. The Greek one was crazier though.

It's not that cold in Gothenburg yet so no need for full winter clothes. We tend to dress for other peoples falls/autumns when they are in full winter costume. And we go naked during the the summer. Just how we roll.

Apparently it was a rumor-based instagram account which listed young teens as "orrar" (swedish slang for sluts) and it also had a chat-account where you could anonymously add people. They later posted screen shots of the chats exposing everyone who added people.

One girl has been outed as the one who started it and she got beat up and is currently in a hidden location. Most of the people involved in the riots are kids so no flipping cars or anything like that. They were all there to catch this one girl.

For some reason, I immediately thought of the Simpson's episode where Marge and Homer compete at Curling in the Winter Olympics. Marge injures her elbow and it appears as though the Swedish team will win by default.

Commentator, "And the Swedes are beside themselves with joy!"

Swedish Team, "Joy is but the shadow pain casts...":icon_lol:

It's not that cold in Gothenburg yet so no need for full winter clothes. We tend to dress for other peoples falls/autumns when they are in full winter costume. And we go naked during the the summer. Just how we roll.

Apparently it was a rumor-based instagram account which listed young teens as "orrar" (swedish slang for sluts) and it also had a chat-account where you could anonymously add people. They later posted screen shots of the chats exposing everyone who added people.

One girl has been outed as the one who started it and she got beat up and is currently in a hidden location. Most of the people involved in the riots are kids so no flipping cars or anything like that. They were all there to catch this one girl.

"Orre" is not Swedish slang. It is based on Turkish, or Persian, or some other heathen lingo. And all the rioters were arabs.

http://veetle.com/index.php/listing...043af580aa77/e6e75de628806942c5b2996c7514edf1

upplopp-gbg-550x310.jpg

plusgymnasiet_goteborg1-580x320.jpg

a-zey6ocmaarkga-large.jpg

upplopp.jpeg

I bet Swedish 13-14 year-olds are like 6'5" already.

That must be a hell of a threat, hormonal, rioting giants.

Swedish kids don't act this way. It was a race riot, but as usual everyone neglects to mention this.

So basically some 17 year old girl decided to play Gossip Girl and it ended up like this.

Live stream from the second day of disturbances. Nothing happening right now, really, but some people are trying to whip up another riot on facebook. Police are out in force.

http://bambuser.com/v/3236600

As usual you have to wonder: Where are the parents?

Apparently they tried to burn a Swedish flag, too. No kidding.

Back