Who knew cucumbers solve life's everyday problems?

Do you eat cucumbers?

• Total voters
Pepino is one of the most refreshing things you can drink in the heat imo.

Agua-de-pepino-2.jpg

The real question is who among you maniacs don't core the cucumber before julienning them?

Their gross plus women use them as a dildo lol
My mom worked in a hospital when I was younger, living in the city. A gay man came in with a cucumber stuck up his ass, no joke. She said all the doctor's could do was laugh. She was a nurse.

My mom worked in a hospital when I was younger, living in the city. A gay man came in with a cucumber stuck up his ass, no joke. She said all the doctor's could do was laugh. She was a nurse.

Things up the arse is possibly the most common category of A&E complaint, I'm told.

Which will have been why so many folk were grinning at me when I was in there and couldn't sit down (because an abscess around my coccyx had exploded).

Just ate a plate of cucumbers and hummus yesterday when I was stoned.

Woke up healthy as fuck.

I knew they cured constipation, but I didn't know you could eat them too.

I had dinner like 15 mins ago, and had like half a cucumber with it lol.

most of lifes problems are pretty easy to solve if you think about it

Nowadays she would be facing disciplinary action for prejudice and discrimination - don’t you know that sticking cucumbers up ones ass is a perfectly acceptable lifestyle choice?

Back