Who knew cucumbers solve life's everyday problems?

Do you eat cucumbers?

• Total voters
<mma4>

Still not a fan, but i'm very surprised, and somewhat impressed, always thought they were a nothing food, that was really just full of water.
Yeah. I'm gonna call bs on that article. Cucmber is just a water sponge.

Keep those fucking things away from me...

giphy.gif
spoiled house at deterrant

In the summer I make my own!
I grow fresh cucumbers in my backyard, I have some spices and oil I brought home from Greece, and I make my own yogurt.
Good for you man! I bet it is even better that way.

I dig pickling/seedless cucumbers and a grainger county tomato with italian dressing. I always though, like celery and cabbage, cucumbers added little to no nutritional value to your diet.

Getting rid of cats is the only everyday problem cucumbers help me with.

Now, googootz, that's a different animale entirely.

cucootz.jpg

Brooklyn's National fruit

Used to hate cucumbers because my parents (and aunts) for a time made sandwiches with cucumbers and they'd be all slimey and make the bread soggy as shit by noon time.
But now I love 'em. Favorite veggie to eat. It's packed with awesome nutrients and it's so versatile. Eat it raw, cook it, and it mixes well with ANY variant of fruit/veggie shakes you want to make.

I daresay if you have skin problems, eat more cucumbers on a daily basis (and drink lots of water). Positively sure most of your skin problems will disappear... unless it's STD related... I should know because.. .oh shit... never mind...

Last edited:
Don't use cucumbers as dildos. They can break and the remaining pieces are difficult to extract.

Same goes for any vegetables, really.

Love cucumbers.
Black pepper/Vinegar and or sesame dressing as a dip. I’m a Happy camper.
images

They are closely related to watermelon.

Don't use cucumbers as dildos. They can break and the remaining pieces are difficult to extract.

Same goes for any vegetables, really.

I was almost worried i'd gotten 2 pages in and no cucumber in sex hole jokes....for a split second I thought the mayberry was developing into a serious forum.

Back