Who knew Charles and Tony were so close?

Often times, when you have fought each other, you are brothers for life.

I respect Olivera a lot

For overcoming the shit he did to get here now and besides that he seems like a super good dude

No one cares about him. He has no following outside of 3.5 cultists. Dana doesn't want him anywhere near the belt, because he's not popular, never was and never will be. Fake elite fighter. Fake Mexican. Cope.
This is controversial

No one cares about him. He has no following outside of 3.5 cultists. Dana doesn't want him anywhere near the belt, because he's not popular, never was and never will be. Fake elite fighter. Fake Mexican. Cope.
Another L bro you’re on a roll today

Tony "Where's your kid at?" Ferguson, ladies and gentlemen.

Fcking casual

Another L bro you’re on a roll today
Fcking casual
Ferguson has never been elite. He has never had a fanbase of any notable size. The moment he fought an elite fighter in Gaethje without being able to cheat like he did in the RDA and Barboza fights, he got exposed as a can. His career is over, Dariush will strangle him and you will just have to deal with it.

Ferguson has never been elite. He has never had a fanbase of any notable size. The moment he fought an elite fighter in Gaethje without being able to cheat like he did in the RDA and Barboza fights, he got exposed as a can. His career is over, Dariush will strangle him and you will just have to deal with it.
Yellow card L

I already knew in 1992, just after the LA riots.

How many fights d’yall think Ferg is away from a title shot, assuming he beats Beneil?

You're more delusional than Phoney. Literally no one cares about him aside from 3.5 cultists.

Your a clown, you care about Tony somewhat yourself otherwise you would not have opened the thread

Not that I have much interested invested in the tertiary aspects of the game but I prefer respect over rubbish.

Not saying a lil back and forth is a bad thing - much is a bit over the top and regurgitated material... meh...

Most guys respect each other, more than they make it look. Being friendly usually doesn't sell a lot. Nice clip though!
Ya. Tony was going after Beneil and Chandler at the presser. Probably trying to promote a bit. Why attack Charles? He already fought him.

Back