Who killed her?

2arctanx

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Who-Killed-Sister-Cathy-Cesnik.jpg

Biography
Amanda Krueger was born in Springwood, Ohio in October, 1907.

Becoming A Nun
In 1925, at the age of 18, Amanda worked as a nun at The Hathaway House (also known as Westin Hills Asylum). Her name was Amanda Krueger, but she changed it to Sister Mary Helena as her name in Christ.

The 100 Maniacs gathering around Amanda as they are about to rape her.

In December, 1941, (just a few days before Christmas), Amanda was accidentally locked in the tower when the guards hurried to go home to their families. Amanda was left alone with the crazy inmates for several days and was brutally beaten and raped. When she was finally found, Amanda was barely alive and pregnant.

Nine months later on September, 1942, Amanda gave birth to a boy named Frederick Charles Krueger (The Bastard Son of 100 Maniacs). Shortly after, Freddy was adopted to Mr. Underwood, an abusive, and alcoholic adoptive father. Amanda followed Freddy's trial after he was arrested for the murders of several neighborhood children. Freddy was released on a technicality and Amanda was so distraught that she committed suicide shortly after she heard the news. Amanda's body was never found until decades later by a nurse named Yvonne Miller. The tower where Amanda hung herself was sealed and that wing of the hospital was closed. A headstone was placed in the Springwood Cemetery for "Sister Mary Helena". However, it was merely a memorial marker as no body was ever buried there.
latest

Don't know, that's why there's a movie coming out next.

5b216e1a7708e9229243ff05-750-563.jpg

probably someone with the cult she was in

m96jjd.jpg

Biography
Amanda Krueger was born in Springwood, Ohio in October, 1907.

Becoming A Nun
In 1925, at the age of 18, Amanda worked as a nun at The Hathaway House (also known as Westin Hills Asylum). Her name was Amanda Krueger, but she changed it to Sister Mary Helena as her name in Christ.

The 100 Maniacs gathering around Amanda as they are about to rape her.

In December, 1941, (just a few days before Christmas), Amanda was accidentally locked in the tower when the guards hurried to go home to their families. Amanda was left alone with the crazy inmates for several days and was brutally beaten and raped. When she was finally found, Amanda was barely alive and pregnant.

Nine months later on September, 1942, Amanda gave birth to a boy named Frederick Charles Krueger (The Bastard Son of 100 Maniacs). Shortly after, Freddy was adopted to Mr. Underwood, an abusive, and alcoholic adoptive father. Amanda followed Freddy's trial after he was arrested for the murders of several neighborhood children. Freddy was released on a technicality and Amanda was so distraught that she committed suicide shortly after she heard the news. Amanda's body was never found until decades later by a nurse named Yvonne Miller. The tower where Amanda hung herself was sealed and that wing of the hospital was closed. A headstone was placed in the Springwood Cemetery for "Sister Mary Helena". However, it was merely a memorial marker as no body was ever buried there.
latest

<GOT3> Kind of puts a wrench in that whole " Nun's don't get none " line.

I completely forgot about this back story of Freddy Kruger.

Is this new nun movie coming out really regarding Freddy Kruger's mother? I'm kind of out of the loop on modern horror, as most of it is shit.

m96jjd.jpg

<GOT3> Kind of puts a wrench in that whole " Nun's don't get none " line.

I completely forgot about this back story of Freddy Kruger.

Is this new nun movie coming out really regarding Freddy Kruger's mother? I'm kind of out of the loop on modern horror, as most of it is shit.
Yeah I'm out of the loop as well....

m96jjd.jpg

@Krixes

<Y2JSmirk> Forgetting how to respond to a post is a green horn move, my dood.

Did you have some info ??

I don't know, but I would've murdered dat ass if she gave me the chance. I've got a thing for nuns.

I don't even see it as being sacrilegious. Because while I'm doing my thang they screaming, "thank you, Jesus!"

I bring them bitches closer to God, not further.

So I should watch this then? Evil Genius and Wild, Wild Country were pretty good.

Back