Who is your Sherdog best friend?

I have a real life best friend that had an account here but doesn't post anymore, so I guess he doesn't count.

I wouldn't really say I have friends here, but there are a few people who's names i remember because they've posted funny or interesting things often.

@Fawlty
@Zer
@Kardashians
@PoundMeToo
@Cheese
@Doughbelly
@Loiosh
@Jack Reacheround

And almost all of the mods are quality posters as well. But i really can't call any of them friends. We don't go out for tea.
<Oku04>

Anyone who voted for Trump is my best friend.

original.gif

There are dozens of people on these forums who I like quite a bit.

There's a handful I'd like to meet up with for a beer.

There are a couple I've had the good fortune to meet to do just that, @Aegon Spengler & @MikeMcMann, and they were great people. Would strongly recommend.

I hope to one day get @Anung Un Rama to come to Montreal.
Would love to swing up there to grab some pints one of these trips back east! Would be dope.

I used to have a few good friends on here but I don’t keep in contact with anyone anymore. @BisexualMMA is my favorite poster though. He reminds me of me. FreeMMAson was the GOAT. RIP in peace.

I was really simpatico with @SBJJ until he PM'd me wanting to meet up and do gay things to one another.

Now I have to double lock my door at night and blurry-squint while opening picture texts for fear of dick pics.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back