Who is your Sherdog best friend?

Alphaboy

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
If you don't have a Sherdog best friend, who do you like?

My sherdog best friend fucked my sherdog mom.

@HELMER is the only one who made a friend request so it's him. Love the guy to death

You're a man whore.

Sorry you didn't make the list bud

Also sorry you don't get to partake in my leftover chicken wings from costco and my half bag of spicey naucho doritos with onion chip dip and cherry pepsi

No best friends just a few that are amusing and cool.

Some guys I guess that I could see myself getting along with in real life (in person).

Some guys that if I were younger and still drank I would for sure be drinking buddies with.

No best friends just a few that are amusing and cool.

Some guys I guess that I could see myself getting along with in real life (in person).

Some guys that if I were younger and still drank I would for sure be drinking buddies with. You know, I'd suck their dick.

That's cool.

I have a real life best friend that had an account here but doesn't post anymore, so I guess he doesn't count.

I wouldn't really say I have friends here, but there are a few people who's names i remember because they've posted funny or interesting things often.

@Fawlty
@Zer
@Kardashians
@PoundMeToo
@Cheese
@Doughbelly
@Loiosh
@Jack Reacheround

And almost all of the mods are quality posters as well. But i really can't call any of them friends. We don't go out for tea.

Fedorgasm is very perceptive. He's my new friend.

giphy.webp

Back