Who is your favourite WMMA fighter?

Megumi Fujii

giphy-downsized-large.gif
She was brutal. She broke Serin Murrays ankle in their fight:

20061129_smack_03.jpg

None to be honest.

It's not being I don't like WMMA, I still watch it and have no issue with it. It's just no female fighters have a personality or fight style that appeals to me so far, maybe Jędrzejczyk.

Karolina and Miesha for the looks and Cyborg for the skills.

Joanna
Tecia
Alexa Grasso
Jo Jo
Randa

Ariane Lipski: fights at 125 and just finished her contract with KWS I believe.

19204843079_8a53944fba.jpg

Last edited:
So, I know WMMA doesn't get much love around here and I can understand why, and I also know that Ronda Rousey is obviously the most popular fighter among the casuals.

I wonder, however, who are Sherdog's favourite WMMA fighters. Mine, for instance, would be Rose Namajunas and Karolina Kowalkiewicz.

In a way, even though they're very different fighters, I can see a pattern on why I choose them. I really appreciate their heart and their style.

ArtisticBlushingCrocodile-size_restricted.gif

tumblr_nbbxrqZfl41r3noc6o1_500.gif

We always get this sort of threads regarding the male fighters, so I was curious about the ladies too. Despite all the criticism they get, which is understandable, I think it's great to have space for women in the UFC.

So, who are your favourite WMMA fighters? What do you say, sherbros?
Two excellent choices.

1. Joanna

Light years

2. KK
3. Rose

Light years

4. Holm (because of the ronda kick)
5. Tate (that arse)

Fuck rest.

Veronica Macedo is my dick's favorite fighter (after Hendo).

Haha you picked the two women that are above Rousey in the WMMA GOAT debate and the woman who made her look stupid then kicked her in the head... nice.

I've been a fan of these 3 for awhile.I even have a Fujii t-shirt. The head kick thing is just a coincidence haha

1. Joanna Jedrzejczyk
2. Michelle Waterson
3. Alexa Grasso
4. Valentina Shevchenko
5. Karolina Kowalkiewicz
6. Amanda Nunes
7. Germaine de Randamie

<{jojo}>

Obviously just into the hot chicks.

Back