Who is your favorite Sherdog poster?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also Konster is a good one. Too bad his AV will soon be mine.

positivebalance

can someone remind me of his new username????

Thestrikinguy basically for his articles

petey for his amazing breakdown threads

and I feel so bad about this but I can't remember their names; but there were two absolutely amazing posters during the Lesnar days that always gave the most well thought out and articulate post...damn what was their names... I'm wanting to say the word UFC was in one of their names but who knows. My memory... it's like an Alzheimer's patient that drinks too much

TonyCPA, his threads about GSP, the way he puts them together, always makes my day. Which reminds me I need to reply to his merry christmas thing...

There are good ones.

TheStrikingGuy, Natman, Det Kimble, UfcFan4, Ravden, Da Speeit etc.
Thank you! I do what I can

OP is my least favorite poster on Sherdog, currently. In terms of guys I actually like, van1ty and the dude in the Contenders who's always posting about up and coming fighters and is almost always bang-on with his predictions...his handle is escaping me right now.

it's either me, because, well, I'm me...or GSPOAB because he shoops so hard mo'fuckas wanna fine him...that shit cray...

Enson Inoue for obvious reasons, followed by Marlboro Man. For less obvious reasons.

As far as serious posters, probably Aesopian, and Super Super Rambo is te coolest an probably most knowledable mod.

BrunswickBlake (if he is every around anymore) is good, but SeventhSamurai is by far the best on this board.

I don't post here enough to distinguish the difference between you all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back