Who is your favorite Boxer of alltime?

0901021P_De_La_Hoya_v_Chavez.jpg

I grew up watching him with my pops and uncle. Chavez is probably the main reason that I'm into any combat sports at all.

0901021P_De_La_Hoya_v_Chavez.jpg

I grew up watching him with my pops and uncle. Chavez is probably the main reason that I'm into any combat sports at all.

awesome, same here.

chavez vs taylor was ridiculous at my uncles house

jmm or hopkins are probably among my favorites but i only came into the game in the late 90s early 2000s sadly.

jmm or hopkins are probably among my favorites but i only came into the game in the late 90s early 2000s sadly.

Do your research, like I did. Im only 20, but ALI is my favorite, along with RJJ. Because I did my research, learned the stories, watched the HL's, some fights, etc.

chris eubank, hes from the same parts as me and if you ever have an actuall conversation with him you'll reallise just how fuckin nutz he is!

let a lone him drivng this bad boy round town not really giving a fuck!!

0,,5495228,00.jpg

i agree doing the research in a lot of things is important and there are a number of good people around here who bring up things all the time that i didnt know. But i think there are some things you just have to see, probably even more so live, before you can really appreciate a fighter or the game in general. Probably the best thing about my sherdog experience is hearing about a number of mid level cards that i might not have watched to learn about guys coming up.

I think im slowly learning about some of the great guys who came before...i just dont think i can know about them like i can know about some of the guys who are coming up when i can finally be able to catch most of their fights and appreciate it a little more

i agree doing the research in a lot of things is important and there are a number of good people around here who bring up things all the time that i didnt know. But i think there are some things you just have to see, probably even more so live, before you can really appreciate a fighter or the game in general. Probably the best thing about my sherdog experience is hearing about a number of mid level cards that i might not have watched to learn about guys coming up.

I think im slowly learning about some of the great guys who came before...i just dont think i can know about them like i can know about some of the guys who are coming up when i can finally be able to catch most of their fights and appreciate it a little more

yeh i cant really grasp what ur sayin to well!, but yeh theres some really knowleadgeable guys in this part of the site

Muhammad Ali is my favorite.

Evander Holyfield is my 2nd favorite.

pacman! hes the only fighter that i looked up and got all his 50 fights, before him my favorite fighter was RJJ, but i like pacman more because of his heart and willing to fight fights many think he will lose

Clearly nowhere near the best but my favourite all time fighter was Nigel Benn.

Back