Who is your dream replacement for Goldie?

Mauro/Rogan/Miesha Tate.

You have your play man in Mauro, Rogan to explain things and Miesha with the women's and fighters take.

someone who overshadows Rogan so there ends up being drama in the box

Someone so bad it forces the UFC to rehire Goldie.

Mauro Ranallo and it aint even close

Obviously mauro ranallo

+1 for Mauro Ranallo

Mauro/Rogan/Miesha Tate.

You have your play man in Mauro, Rogan to explain things and Miesha with the women's and fighters take.

This pretty much. Ross or Mauro doing play by play. The idea of meisha doing some color and being eye candy is a good look too

Ranallo or Schievello (sp?)

to be fair i´d like to see fights withgout commentators, only the sound of the fight + crowd

no need to listen to some goofs

in the future, hope this will be an option for PPVs

remember long time ago (only for south america):

San Lorenzo Vs Independiente
That fucktard of marcelo araujo..... OMG what a shitty person....
someone at the broadcast made a mistake and i watched the entire second half without any commentators

i don´t wanna EVER see again an event with commentators

only the event

Mauro or Schiavello

Dom when he retires.

I don't know, man.

At times the guy is just very unprofessional. If he hated somebody...You'd fuckin know it. You have to be impartial.
As much as humanly possible.

Its one thing to listen to Rogan fluffin a fighter. But Cruz would likely be bashing the other guy instead.

Just my opinion.

to be fair i´d like to see fights withgout commentators, only the sound of the fight + crowd

no need to listen to some goofs

in the future, hope this will be an option for PPVs

remember long time ago (only for south america):

San Lorenzo Vs Independiente
That fucktard of marcelo araujo..... OMG what a shitty person....
someone at the broadcast made a mistake and i watched the entire second half without any commentators

i don´t wanna EVER see again an event with commentators

only the event

I'm absolutely 100% with you here, boss. The Fight Network back in the day used to show old Dream events with no commentary, just the sounds of the fight and it was glorious. I don't need any of the bullshit most commentators spew; I can follow the flow of a fight just fine on my own. I'm amazed that this isn't an option already, tbh.

All that said, if I'm going to listen to a PBP guy on the mic, it might as well be The Voice. He comes across as overbearing at times and loves to throw in his couple catch phrases whenever possible, but the guy is legitimately one of the funniest commentators I've ever heard and I think him and Rogan could really ping off of each other pretty well.

The fact that Goldberg lasted as long as he did is absolutely amazing. He's just terrible and has only gotten worse with time.

This pretty much. Ross or Mauro doing play by play. The idea of meisha doing some color and being eye candy is a good look too

Miesha in a nice business outfit alongside the other guys looks good for TV and gives UFC a bit of progressive edge having a female on the commentary team. She doesn't even have to say much and can be the Gus Johnson of the team. It would work.

I don't know, man.

At times the guy is just very unprofessional. If he hated somebody...You'd fuckin know it. You have to be impartial.
As much as humanly possible.

Its one thing to listen to Rogan fluffin a fighter. But Cruz would likely be bashing the other guy instead.

Just my opinion.

That can be pretty funny too though, especially the way Dom tears fighters up. But yeah, that'd get stale sooner or later, especially if he's rippin' apart one of your favourite fighters consistently.

Max Kellerman or Mauro.
Love these guys.
Mauro's seen it all...
Max is a boxing man who can say..."Walk me through this Joe"

tumblr_o4zhtnQK471u1ljrzo1_540.gif

"Good night Irene!"
Schiavello and Rogan would be a epic battle of who could yell louder
One of them would probably end up standing in the announcing table screaming
or one of them would have a heart attack
So that's my vote, plus all his stupid sayings make me laugh

It's a tough fucking decision. Alot of worthy people out there. It's not going to be hard to find someone better then Goldberg, so I'm good with whoever.

Back