Opinion Who is worse: Trumptards or Leftards?

Pretty close. The worst on both sides are insufferable.

Another good thing to ponder:
Did Russia have a greater impact on the 2016 election than China had on the 2020 election?

I reckon the responses that question might get would justify my belief that a larger proportion of the left became unreasonable due to Trump.
Russia in 2016 was significantly worse I think. At least based on what we know now. Has China targeted and recruited U.S. citizens to run rallies for fake front groups like Russia did? I haven’t heard of anything like that, but it could just be that we’re unaware of it or it hasn’t been reported to the public.

I just hope this does not take away from future Leftist meltdowns that are so entertaining.

I hate anyone that screams hysterically into their phone while in their car regardless of political affiliation.

Both parties can bring out the worse humanity has to offer - watching the election and its subsequent aftermath has provided no shortage of videos of Trump/Biden supporters embarrassing themselves, their party and their country.

Who do you think is worse, Trumptard:

Leftards (I have to say, the campus one triggers me):

PS: I recognize that most people don't fall into these two extremes, and it is this binary narrative that attempts to distill peoples political leanings into a caricature that has divided America (left = communist and right = racist/hick). This is meant to be more tongue in cheek and light hearted.

Needs poll. But the crying lefties make my heart glad. If Trump loses I’ll be more disappointed in the stupidness of people believing the ‘oh he’s rassssIST!’ nonsense than sad. Glad to NOT be American today though. Except we have Trudeau who’s probably left of even Harris

Russia in 2016 was significantly worse I think. At least based on what we know now. Has China targeted and recruited U.S. citizens to run rallies for fake front groups like Russia did? I haven’t heard of anything like that, but it could just be that we’re unaware of it or it hasn’t been reported to the public.

Russia's impact on the election is so overblown it isn't funny. People on here really believed Trump was compromised because Russian hookers pissed on him.

In the question I posed I purposefully left out anything related to intent although the intent is obviously there. That makes the answer very obvious. The amount of disinformation coming from China and the WHO regarding COVID is so much more significant than anything Russia did in terms of voter sentiment.

Russia's impact on the election is so overblown it isn't funny. People on here really believed Trump was compromised because Russian hookers pissed on him.

In the question I posed I purposefully left out anything related to intent although the intent is obviously there. That makes the answer very obvious. The amount of disinformation coming from China and the WHO regarding COVID is so much more significant than anything Russia did in terms of voter sentiment.
Effect is hard to measure, whether we’re talking about China or Russia. Did China manage to get their bogus ideas retweeted by Sean Hannity or Donald Trump Jr and thereby shared with millions of Americans? Did China have wide-ranging hacking and espionage operations on presidential candidates? Did China have an extensive series of meetings with a presidential candidate like Russia did? Did China hold rallies for front groups and target U.S. citizens to organize and run them (and then have news about them shared by a candidate’s official Facebook page)?
I don’t give a damn about Trump’s golden showers. I care that our election was interfered in illegally in a widespread way, and the President of the United States repeatedly sought to obstruct and end that investigation so that Americans could never learn the truth about those crimes. Those are pretty clear cut impeachable offenses.

Effect is hard to measure...

At most russia stirred up some insane people that were already voting for Trump. The alleged degree interference stirred up the other side at least as much and people bought into what was clearly absolute nonsense. The effect is pretty mush a wash.

China intentionally exacerbated a pandemic that it also started, which happens to be the most significant issue for this election. China sent us defective PPE, which almost certainly resulted in deaths. The degree to which they fucked us and the rest of the rest of the world for that matter is hard to unterstate. This made our reaction a bigger shitshow than it would have been, and Drumph was the fall guy. Anyone on the fence in the last two elections was far more likely to be influenced by the events this year.

At most russia stirred up some insane people that were already voting for Trump. The alleged degree interference stirred up the other side at least as much and people bought into what was clearly absolute nonsense. The effect is pretty mush a wash.

China intentionally exacerbated a pandemic that it also started, which happens to be the most significant issue for this election. China sent us defective PPE, which almost certainly resulted in deaths. The degree to which they fucked us and the rest of the rest of the world for that matter is hard to unterstate. This made our reaction a bigger shitshow than it would have been, and Drumph was the fall guy. Anyone on the fence in the last two elections was far more likely to be influenced by the events this year.
Well, I could fill up pages here with reasons to vote against Trump and never mention COVID once. What you are describing re: China isn’t really election interference, you know? Saying they minimized a virus which became a big election issue is not nearly the same as the widespread and systematic attacks Russia did.
What happened with Russia is not absolute nonsense. It’s documented, and not even Barr disagrees that they interfered illegally. In obstructing, or trying to obstruct that investigation, Trump committed some pretty clear impeachable offenses (and some other offenses which *may* be impeachable).

Libtards lack the irony of Trumptards. Like, I don't even know what to say when I see Trumptards dancing to Rage Against the Machine's Killing in the Name. There is a certain touch of obliviousness that makes it so magnifique. You are witnessing something that couldn't be artificially created. It is like in the Watchmen when Dr. Manhattan talks about the beauty of improbable events so rare that they are said to be impossible but when witnessed they take your breath away. We are all witnessing oxygen turn to gold.

IgSCZHrSGkThN6fVONgeCNHoPzNrugZbBB540xa__cI.png
Agreed on Trumptards and Rage Against the Machine dancing, but you just posted cringe bro

Put the cartoons down

Well, I could fill up pages here with reasons to vote against Trump and never mention COVID once. What you are describing re: China isn’t really election interference, you know? Saying they minimized a virus which became a big election issue is not nearly the same as the widespread and systematic attacks Russia did.
What happened with Russia is not absolute nonsense. It’s documented, and not even Barr disagrees that they interfered illegally. In obstructing, or trying to obstruct that investigation, Trump committed some pretty clear impeachable offenses (and some other offenses which *may* be impeachable).

And most of your reasons to not vote for Trump apply to Biden. They are both stupid, corrupt liars. Neither is fit to be president. That has nothing to do with what I asked.

And you are doing something pretty close to what I expected. "interference" is not the word I used in the question. You keep trying to drag the conversation that way. The rest of what you are writing has nothing to do with the question either, but yes it is mostly nonsense in terms of how it affected the election.

Trumptards easily. While Libtards are equally as annoying at least they are trying to come from a good place even though they are going about it wrong. Trumptards are usually cold hearted and don't care about fellow human beings.

Trumptards easily. While Libtards are equally as annoying at least they are trying to come from a good place even though they are going about it wrong. Trumptards are usually cold hearted and don't care about fellow human beings.

I can't really name anything a Trumptard worked to fix.

Those videos are all horrifying hahaha.

Except the left is radicalized and treating every single person not on their side as a Trump supporter.

Like I said, complete lack of self-awareness. As an independent watching the left act like psychopathic radicals it only makes me distance myself from you more.

The rest of the world wants nothing to do with you anymore, or ever again. You embarrassed yourselves this election and will never be able to undo the damage to your cause.

Your post reveals a complete lack of self awareness. Basically a pot calling the kettle black.

You can trust me on that because I’m from “the rest of the world”. Lefttards/libtards have been an international joke for over a decade. But you Trumptards have been the biggest joke for the last 4 years.

Back