Opinion Who is worse: Trumptards or Leftards?

Brampton_Boy

Douchey Mc Douche
@red
Reaction score
Both parties can bring out the worse humanity has to offer - watching the election and its subsequent aftermath has provided no shortage of videos of Trump/Biden supporters embarrassing themselves, their party and their country.

Who do you think is worse, Trumptard:

Leftards (I have to say, the campus one triggers me):

PS: I recognize that most people don't fall into these two extremes, and it is this binary narrative that attempts to distill peoples political leanings into a caricature that has divided America (left = communist and right = racist/hick). This is meant to be more tongue in cheek and light hearted.

So I'm going to qualify my statement by saying there are differences between people simply voting for/supporting one president or another, and going full retard on either side. I'm going to define libtard/trumptard as the latter. With that out of the way, they're two sides of the same coin, and both demonstrate a lack of future time orientation, lack of humility, lack of introspection, and the lack of maturity to analyze the world in general and their lives in particular in a rational way. Humility being the big missing component. It would be a cold day in hell that either of these sides would ever admit they were wrong on anything, and their extreme tribalism clearly plays into that.

Probably "Leftards". These people, at least in my experience, seem to be disproportionately the privileged children of wealthy, highly educated, successful people. On the other hand, many Trumptards seem to economically disadvantaged, working-class individuals with few prospects in life.

While both are absurd, those born into luxury with significantly increased access to power and resources seem much worse.

Anybody who believes a McDonald’s worker should get 15 an hour. Bums

Both are terrible and it sucks being sandwiched between low iq banshees

Both parties can bring out the worse humanity has to offer - watching the election and its subsequent aftermath has provided no shortage of videos of Trump/Biden supporters embarrassing themselves, their party and their country.

PS: I recognize that most people don't fall into these two extremes, and it is this binary narrative that attempts to distill peoples political leanings into a caricature that has divided America (left = communist and right = racist/hick). This is meant to be more tongue in cheek and light hearted.

I'm sick of seeing video of people at their worst. Most of us are under a lot of pressure right now and it's not surprising to see people cracking. I try not to watch this kind of stuff.

I'm sick of seeing video of people at their worst. Most of us are under a lot of pressure right now and it's not surprising to see people cracking. I try not to watch this kind of stuff.

I can actually appreciate that perspective - so much of the past several years has been devoted to endless clips of people tearing one another down, or reveling in their ignorance. News is no longer about reporting the days events, it has become an editorial where reporters now say "This is what I think happened today".

With that being said, there is a morbid curiosity in seeing how this all unfolds (not just with respect to the election). Unlike any other time in history, we suffer from having too much (mis)information. People in my parents generation relied on the local paper and the evening news to learn about what was happening. Now, we have 24 hour unfettered access to information coming from hundreds of sources, often from people who are trying to advance an agenda.

No matter what my belief, I can immediately find like minded people and outles who will reinforce whatever it is I think. Imagine trying to convince people from the 1950s that there was a race of lizard people who secretly control the government, or that the democratic party is a front for an international pedophelia ring. You would have been hauled off to the mental ward - now I can say spout that nonsense and find thousands of people who share the same opinion.

It makes for great entertainment if not for the fact that crazies from across the political spectrum manage to influence real world outcomes and policies.

Holy shit, the campus one is full of triggered people. People like that are basically why I would have thought it would have been funny if trump won. That fat bitch in the audience shouting down people because free speech matters. lol, the hypocrisy. And the violent ones-why can’t someone just knock the shit out of these people? And the bitch “why you shaking” because it is ok to use intimidation.

Easily the left.

When Trump won the right was smug to the left.

Now that Biden has won the left is being smug to every single person on Earth. The complete lack of self-awareness and the radical nature of the left is actually dangerous, they shoot people for wearing a hat ffs.

Back