Who is UFC's next Great White Hope?

I'm not even sure what colour I am.

Since none of y'all are reppin T-Wood or my homie Brunson and you laughed when Reem got Reemed by Liam Neeson last go round, but I know you been hella pissed recently cause Sage lost, Paige lost, Perry lost, and soon Ronda gonna lose...

So who's the new Great White Hope? Mickey Gall? Sam Alvey (whitest whitebread mofo I've ever seen)? who it be?
I call shenanigans. You're trying too hard to sound 'street'. Are you actually this guy?

ts knows what he's talking about. i know him. we are good friends. i am black, so he can make this thread because he has a black friend

I call shenanigans. You're trying too hard to sound 'street'. Are you actually this guy?

I think TS is from NY and is keeping it real.

street-fight-arizona-new-york.jpg

Wait... did you just use Stipe beating Reem as an anti-white hope?

UFC P4P ratings currently feature: Cruz, Stipe, Connie, Joanna, Bisping, Khabib, Dillashaw, Lawler.

By "Great White Hope" do you mean American broski?

You're trying too hard to bait TS, but I reckon Conor is a melanin deficient fella who is pretty successful.

ts knows what he's talking about. i know him. we are good friends. i am black, so he can make this thread because he has a black friend
as long as he's got someone backin' street cred, its all good in the hood

Since none of y'all are reppin T-Wood or my homie Brunson and you laughed when Reem got Reemed by Liam Neeson last go round, but I know you been hella pissed recently cause Sage lost, Paige lost, Perry lost, and soon Ronda gonna lose...

So who's the new Great White Hope? Mickey Gall? Sam Alvey (whitest whitebread mofo I've ever seen)? who it be?
There hasn't been a great white hope in Boxing since Gerry Cooney. The Klitschkos put paid to the notion that anyone cares about a white champ.

viacheslavdatsik_201205280820220.jpg

Dataik Is probably the guy. We all saw What he did to prime Arlovski

Back