Who is Tony Ferguson going to fight next?

• Thread starter Deleted member 546119
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 546119

Tony has been completely forgotten about.

How about a Ferguson and Lee rematch?

Until we know when he is set to return, anyone giving an answer is 100% guessing.

It SHOULD be the Khabib/Conor winner.

Tony has been completely forgotten about.

How about a Ferguson and Lee rematch?

Rumor is Al Ianquinta vs Kevin Lee for UFC 229...

So I think Tony is probably going to wait and heal, then fight the winner of one of the upcoming lightweight matchups...

Last edited:
extension+cord%2C+25-ft%2C+12-gauge%2C+black_r.jpg

Run that shit back

Move up and fight Colby, another forgotten champion.

He will be continued to be forgotten, at least until the Conor vs Khabib is done. But I don’t see Conor fighting him if he wins.

He will be continued to be forgotten, at least until the Conor vs Khabib is done. But I don’t see Conor fighting him if he wins.
LOL here we go. First it was Conor will never fight khabib or Ferguson, now it's just Ferguson

LOL here we go. First it was Conor will never fight khabib or Ferguson, now it's just Ferguson
I’m n
I’m just saying it’s a possibility. I can’t see Conor jumping back to n within 6 months But who knows.

Rumor is Al Ianquinta vs Kevin Lee for MSG...

So I think Tony is probably going to wait and heal, then fight the winner of one of the upcoming lightweight matchups...

Lee said he wants Ragin' Al at 229.

I would love to see him get a title shot upon his return , The one fighter I don't want to see him fight if its not a title shot is Dustin as I would love to see both guys get a title shot as both have well and truly earned it IMO

He should fight Poirier because Nate is acting like a bitch and shouldn't have got the fight anyway

The conspiracy used to be that they matched up Ferguson against Khabib in an attempt to kill off Khabib and give McGregor the easy fight against Ferguson.

Soon we'll be hearing about how the UFC planted the wire that Fergsuon tripped on to save McGregor from fighting Ferguson.

Back