Discussion in 'The War Room' started by abiG, Feb 12, 2018.
Are there people who agree with all 40? What's your score?
yeah yeah all of the above but ... where is they're putting chemicals in the water that turn the freaking frogs gay?
I think you're hiding 41-50 on purpose.
5,8,12,19,21,29, 34 - i scored 6!
5 - this is extremely broad - can profit motive and horrible cost efficiency equate to fraudulence?
15 - is this debated? Just for people with anxiety problems, caffeine is troubling
21 - maybe not "all," but plenty of wars benefit "elite" private interests
25 - plenty of documented false flags, and declassified plans from US
29 - there is plenty of documented contribution of ex-Nazi scientists to American science
30 - all wars have "alternative motives."
So mark me down as a solid 6. Hard to believe any of 15, 25, 29, or 30 could be denied.
Toad was obviously gay long before chemicals were added to water!
Is false flag events being real actually a conspiracy (as opposed to any particular false flag)? There are a ton of historically accepted false flag events. Look at the damn wikipedia page on the subject: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_flag.
Damn, I've never even heard of some of these before: Hollywood actresses are male? Project blue beam? WTF is this shite?
I'm the hardest right now, at least tied for first. I don't quite understand the question though.
Project blue beam is the idea that NASA will stage a false second coming of Christ (probably with holograms) to implement the New World Order. It's an old time CT that's never really gone away, although it hasn't really gathered a massive new following with the internet because it's very dated. There's a lot of variations on it (The Cosmic Conspiracy, Beyond A Pale Horse etc).
There's a prosperity evangelist somewhere reading your post who's just turned to his PA and asked for the number of "that guy who made the micheal Jackson holothingee."
8, 16, 24, 36
It's a very 60s-70s CT in style. Revolves a lot around UFOs (sometimes it's contact with Aliens rather than the second coming which is being faked), New Agerism (as the villain, being introduced as a new global religion) and the far right's response to them.
I only agree strongly with 8 of those.
About 20 I think are very plausible.
I agree wth about 75% of that
5) The US medical system is highly flawed
6) Our food sources ARE being poisoned via pesticides though I think its just an unintended consequence rather than a planned systematic operation.
7) The jury is out on GMOs but I am wary of them
8) TV is easily the most accessible manner to brainwash the populace
9) Politics aren't necessarily an illusion but politics eventually does corrupt even the most noble of men. The system eats you alive.
12) Yes. Sorta.
13) I have no clue about the specifics of this but I would assume yes
14) Fluoride is a heavy metal. Yes, its a toxin.
8) Plenty of lotions and creams are chock full of toxic chemical compounds so yes.
21) Wars DO benefit the economic elite.
25) Obvious yes and there's plenty of documented evidence of such events.
28) I do believe pesticides play a huge role in cancer rates
29) I'm pretty sure its been proven that the US space program was greatly aided with the expertise of Nazi scientists.
31) MKUltra was a real program but idk if its intended purpose was successful.
34) I don't trust any multinational corporations, Monsanto included.
36) I do believe there are real cures for many ailments that Big Pharma would never advocate for.
The winner has arrived.
Truth Hard. Schwarzenegger vs Willis. True Lies never Die Hard.
I'm assuming that 39 is supposed to be 29.
I scored a 7
11 of 40
Separate names with a comma.