Who is the USADA-era GOAT?

Let's pretend the sport started in July 2015. Nothing before then counts. In other words, GSP is a non-entity. Anderson is 0-2.

Off the top of my head, Michael Bisping is the USADA-era GOAT. 3-0 with wins over Leites, Anderson, and Rockhold. MW champ.

I'm sure there are other worthy contenders. Maybe even better than Bisping.

What say you?
Michael bisping is the greatest mw fighter ever. The guys he lost to all failed drug tests, and he pwned pretty me Anderson

1. Cruz is 2-0 and 2-0 in title fights
2. Demetrious is 2-0 and 2-0 in title fights
3. Joanna is 2-0 and 2-0 in title fights
4. Bisping is 3-0 and 1-0 in title fights
5. Eddie is 2-0 and 1-0 in title fights in the most stacked division
6. Stipe is 2-0 and 1-0 in title fights
7. DC is 2-0 and 1-0 in title* fights

* Yeah, yeah, I know, I know

Fedor is undefeated post usada and even came back from the brink of death in last fight without any recovery drugs

Well he did good in a technical fight against a top 5 p4p and completely outclassed Faber
Bisping had a good run but he didn't looked great on the Leites fight

A split d and decisioning Faber like that aint much imo. Faber hasn't looked good in years.

Left Hook Larry, dude has back to back wins over Anderson and Rockhold.

A split d and decisioning Faber like that aint much imo. Faber hasn't looked good in years.
Faber fight went as expected at least
The main thing was about the Dillashaw's perfomance and the fact that he looked like a top p4p in all of those 2 fights

Whoever it is probably has like 3 wins. It's like 370 days old

If USADA was around in the beginning of Bisping's career his record would be 29-3-4NC.

Fights against Hendo, Wand, Sonnen & Belfort should be NC due to steroids and TRT.

Finally gets to fight on a level playing field and winning the belt speaks for itself.

Back