who is the single best fighter outside of UFC?

At least in my opinion one of the best even though the fighter is female and that would be
Vanessa Porto who should have been at UFC 2 years ago when the Flyweight division
took off for the Women.

bader or nemkov, wish we could find out who is better.

One that hasn't been mentioned is Lance Palmer. He may be boring as fuck but he's 22-3 and avenged two of those losses. Competition certainly isn't the best but considering the demanding structure of the PFL, I think he deserves a nod.

Might catch some flack here but he'd probably grind many of the UFC/Bellator featherweights including a lot of fan favorites I won't name.

hard to say atm id say between lima lovato jr gegard rory neiman gracie korshkov bader phil davis

As for guys who have never fought in the UFC, I have to go with Douglas Lima and Patricio Pitbull.

Dan-Quinn.jpg

Maybe Khamzat Chimaev but he need to be tested by some world class oponent

One that hasn't been mentioned is Lance Palmer. He may be boring as fuck but he's 22-3 and avenged two of those losses. Competition certainly isn't the best but considering the demanding structure of the PFL, I think he deserves a nod.

Might catch some flack here but he'd probably grind many of the UFC/Bellator featherweights including a lot of fan favorites I won't name.

I think Lance is a top 10 FW for sure, I also think he'd give Pitbull quite a lot of trouble if they ever fought.

I don't think he's technically the best, you could probably go DJ or Lima or something, but if I had to pick one to come to the UFC it'd be Bader. Bader v. DC/Stipe 3 winner would be a great fight. I think he has potential to beat either.
Lol ....Bader is severely overrated.....Do u not remember his ufc Run ?

Lol ....Bader is severely overrated.....Do u not remember his ufc Run ?
What do you think was so bad about his UFC run? I agree it’s hard to say whether Bader has improved or if his competition just diminished. I think it’s some of both personally.
Bader’s UFC record: 16-5
Beat Lil Nog, Rampage, Phil Davis, Rashad, Latifi...

What do you think was so bad about his UFC run? I agree it’s hard to say whether Bader has improved or if his competition just diminished. I think it’s some of both personally.
Bader’s UFC record: 16-5
Beat Lil Nog, Rampage, Phil Davis, Rashad, Latifi...
Lil Nog Was 100 .....Rampage was clearly injured....Not really sure he beat Davis ( awful fight ) ....Evans was a shell of himself and Litifi isn’t that good.....I was responding to someone that thought Bader would have a good chance against Stipe / Cormier.....when he’s fought guys of that caliber in the past he wasn’t competitive....don’t see anything that makes me feel it would be different

Lil Nog Was 100 .....Rampage was clearly injured....Not really sure he beat Davis ( awful fight ) ....Evans was a shell of himself and Litifi isn’t that good.....I was responding to someone that thought Bader would have a good chance against Stipe / Cormier.....when he’s fought guys of that caliber in the past he wasn’t competitive....don’t see anything that makes me feel it would be different
Yeah, I wouldn’t bet on him to beat Stipe or Cormier. But Bader’s a solidly good fighter. Also he fought Lil Nog twice. The first time was way back in 2010–Lil Nog was only 90 years old at that time ;)
I actually met Bader once after the Fedor-Bader weigh in. Very nice, down to earth guy—especially considering I was all decked out in Fedor gear and clearly wasn’t supporting him in the fight, lol.

Yeah, I wouldn’t bet on him to beat Stipe or Cormier. But Bader’s a solidly good fighter. Also he fought Lil Nog twice. The first time was way back in 2010–Lil Nog was only 90 years old at that time ;)
I actually met Bader once after the Fedor-Bader weigh in. Very nice, down to earth guy—especially considering I was all decked out in Fedor gear and clearly wasn’t supporting him in the fight, lol.
Bader does seem like a good dude ....lol at Nog being only 90 the first time ....honestly didn’t remember they fought twice

Bader does seem like a good dude ....lol at Nog being only 90 the first time ....honestly didn’t remember they fought twice
Yeah, dude was built like a goddamn tank too. The highlight of that for me was just being at the weigh in. I was sitting in the center, 3 rows back from the weigh in stage, and it was super cool to see a legend like Fedor up that close. I got some good pics :D

Back