who is the single best fighter outside of UFC?

At the moment, I would take Bader over any Heavyweight/Light-Heavyweight outside the UFC. No guy in Bellator has come close to beating him, besides a sparring match with Phil Davis. Personally, I think he stomps Isaev, Vera, Nsang, and whatever other HW/LHWs are out there.

Dude is gonna have his hand full with Fedor's goons though: Nemkov@LHW, Minakov/Moldavsky@HW.

Between Bader, Mousasi, Lima, and Pitbull

Bader, Mousasi, or Nemkov. I’m really looking forward to the Nemkov-Bader fight. Bader is tough night for anyone, hope Nemkov gets that belt.

Isn't it obvious? Mighty Mouse of course. Now the best fighter outside the UFC that's never fought in the UFC is a different story.

Isn't it obvious? Mighty Mouse of course. Now the best fighter outside the UFC that's never fought in the UFC is a different story.

Good choice.
In the other scenario I go with Pitbull.

Good choice.
In the other scenario I go with Pitbull.
I like that pick as well. Pitbull then Lima, maybe Horiguchi. I still think Horiguchi beats Asakura most of the time.

DJ.

Of those who have never fought in the UFC I'll say Pitbull if you held a gun to my head.

Cyborg, Pitbull brothers, Lima, and Mousasi, Horiguchi, and Mighty Mouse...

125: DJ
135: Nix and Bibiano
145: McKee
155: Chandler
170: Lima and MVP
185: Lovato Jr
205: Nemkov
265: Bader and Minakov

I don't think he's technically the best, you could probably go DJ or Lima or something, but if I had to pick one to come to the UFC it'd be Bader. Bader v. DC/Stipe 3 winner would be a great fight. I think he has potential to beat either.

Back