who is the sherdog boxing guru?

el viejito

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
so who is it in here that is all knowing. who knows not just about mayweather, but all the way down to the 10th ranked minimumweight guy?

so who is it in here that is all knowing. who knows not just about mayweather, but all the way down to the 10th ranked minimumweight guy?

The guys that come to mind are the following:

Kid McCoy
Tam-Tam
KO Cav
Sharkey
Sinister/King
Rubio/Ox Baker
Seano
BootyDaddy

But, it's the trick of finding them on here.

Kid McCoy for sure, although he seems to be more interested in trolling the teenage fanbase of MMA these days for laughs.

Sharkey.

The others mentioned like Sinister etc don't post much here anymore.

Me-I am on top because I am King

Kid McCoy
Sinister
Seano

I always read what McDuck has to say I like OneOneTwo as well MC too.

No guru here just a few classic heads and and bunch of fantasy matchup making idiots.

El Vagina coming trolling the boxing forums. I'm giving this thread 20 posts before he calls someone a racist.

El Vagina coming trolling the boxing forums. I'm giving this thread 20 posts before he calls someone a racist.

you obviously have never read my boxing forum posts. i have never even remotely made a post that could be considered trolling

lol boxing gurus on sherdog lol

gurus are on boxing forums, not mma forums that happen to have a boxing sub-sub-forum

Yeah but, Sprawl...
you've only been here a handful of months.... how would you know one way or the other.
The fact is that there has been quite a few very knowledgeable boxing fans on this forum. There was a time, well before your time on here, when sherdog boxing forum was considered one of the better boxing forums.

Yeah but, Sprawl...
you've only been here a handful of months.... how would you know one way or the other.
The fact is that there has been quite a few very knowledgeable boxing fans on this forum. There was a time, well before your time on here, when sherdog boxing forum was considered one of the better boxing forums.

You need a hug MC? I sure do those times are long gone, we've now replaced them with THE SUPERFIGHT:TITO VS. HAGLER. Along with other amazing threads like IS SAYING MARG USED WRAPS ON COTTO BASELESS? He is right this fucking place used to be filled with gold every other day

If you know who the good guys are then you know where they went. Tam, Sinister, DazedJellyLegs, etc. Here's a hint to the rest of you. People that post where they are are reffered to as nobs jokingly. Sherdog still has some good guys though. McCoy, Duck, Cracky, MC Paul, actually most of the regulars. However in the last 2 months especially this place has not been the goldmine it once was.

lol boxing gurus on sherdog lol

gurus are on boxing forums, not mma forums that happen to have a boxing sub-sub-forum

Well, everyone knows you're only allowed to post on one forum at a time, so the guys who post here can't possibly post on any other boxing forums :icon_cry2

If you know who the good guys are then you know where they went. Tam, Sinister, DazedJellyLegs, etc. Here's a hint to the rest of you. People that post where they are are reffered to as nobs jokingly. Sherdog still has some good guys though. McCoy, Duck, Cracky, MC Paul, actually most of the regulars. However in the last 2 months especially this place has not been the goldmine it once was.

Agreed...

You need a hug MC? I sure do those times are long gone, we've now replaced them with THE SUPERFIGHT:TITO VS. HAGLER. Along with other amazing threads like IS SAYING MARG USED WRAPS ON COTTO BASELESS? He is right this fucking place used to be filled with gold every other day

Yeps its been a downward spiral but can still can be saved with good post and good moderating of the crap.

Yeah but, Sprawl...

I post where's there's NOBS. Best boxing discussion you can find on the net. BAR NONE.

Back