Who is the scariest non-Heavyweight fighter ever?

"Technical clinic"? He almost got finished in both fights. and I'm pretty sure the first fight was a split decision. And Franklin got Embarrassed by Cung Le and Wandy put on a "technical clinic' against Cung Le and finished him. Also beat Bisping, and Stann. Also he def beat CroCop in the first fight if it was judged, and was pretty technical, split decision against 300 lb Mark Hunt, Completely destroyed an undefeated Dan Henderson, Saku 3X (Saku is not a can sorry), 1-1 with Arona....
OGC.d926f6dbb9f2258ec6d05ea7f7b693e9

This is what fear looks like. Win or lose Wandy was a scary guy, but I guess not as scary as Rockhold Lmao get the hell outta here. Don't be a dipshit bro!
First off, wanderlei had Franklin in trouble once ONCE in 2 lopsided fights and I dont even consider Franklin one of the true greats .
He didnt beat " Dan Henderson ".
He was fucking embarrassed by thee" Dan Henderson ".

Tito Ortiz goes down as one of the few fighters that was afraid combined with the fact that it was obvious to fight another ( chuck )
.... and u show that? Lol.
After he was afraid to fight Gegard Mousasi and played that April fools joke and Gegard gave him fair warning to run if they were in same room....fast forward to Bellator card where Quinton and Gegard were interview and Jackson wet his pants as he pointed to a running( jogging Silva) as page and sassi were in room for pre fight interviews.
...and you show that ?

Young wand had balls ...I'll give him that but got slaughtered in process.

Dont be a dipshit, bro.

Wanderlei. Though he competed at heavyweight, but it was just a few times, and he was very light.

Blood soaked Tony was pretty intimidating in his prime

Tony-Ferg.jpg

Rumble was always scary because of his power but he was a sweetheart.

Yan gives me 3 guys 1 hammer vibes
Yan definitely turning into , I'd imagine , no 135er looking foward to fight. I mean I bet aljo( and know I got lucky) and I dont think aljo has any plans of giving yan his rightful playback.

Yan definitely turning into , I'd imagine , no 135er looking foward to fight. I mean I bet aljo( and know I got lucky) and I dont think aljo has any plans of giving yan his rightful playback.
I don’t think that because I think Yan would do a bunch of gore videos I could post but won’t because they will MOST DEFINITELY get me banned to poor lil Aljo.

+1 for Palhares. He might be short, but he is a 200lbs tree stump ready to rip your legs off.

Uh.... ok ?
I'm not talking about that Luke . Agsin- pertaining to title- that time period .
I mean Leben put wand where he was- more importantly people who understand "mma" were not surprised.
Please.
Franklin put on a technical clinic agsinst wand .....twice.

When push came to shove , " wanderlei Silva "was underwhelming unless your name was Quinton( or those Asian cans)

Lol
GTFO

"Technical clinic" Arguably lost the first fight.

Got 10-7'd in the second fight, and was lucky Wand gassed trying to finish.

That was past prime Wand as well, Wand in Pride would have soccer kicked Rich Franklin into the nosebleeds. Mousasi was too busy getting dominated by Gono to even fight a prime Wand.

There's two ways of answering this. Scary after seeing them fight and scary if they stepped up to you in a bar.

My answers: Rumble and the Dean of Mean.

"Technical clinic" Arguably lost the first fight.

Got 10-7'd in the second fight, and was lucky Wand gassed trying to finish.

That was past prime Wand as well, Wand in Pride would have soccer kicked Rich Franklin into the nosebleeds. Mousasi was too busy getting dominated by Gono to even fight a prime Wand.
Franklin was also passed it.
10-7 ....obviously you're a but hurt wand fan. Wand had Frank in deep doo in part of one round .Franklin outboxed him the rest of round and every other round for that matter. That's not even a 10-8 round.
Lol, mousasi was what 18? when he fought Gono . Nice reference.
Mousasi is undefeated in open weight/ heavy k1.
Wanderlei, I think, winless in that category.
Please dont even put Wanderlei and Gegard in same sentence.

You can put Rich and Wsnd in same sentence....I give u permission

Let me be clear- " young wand " certainly gave that perception until.....

I mean Vitor should actually get some mentions here on this topic ( I couldve reciprocated with that gif to your Tito gif but it's not my style .......and wand was on receiving end )

Last edited:
How the fuck has nobody mentioned 2013, full of TRT, mullet having, Vitor Belfort?? Did I miss it??

Franklin was also passed it.
10-7 ....obviously you're a but hurt wand fan. Wand had Frank in deep doo in part of one round .Franklin outboxed him the rest of round and every other round for that matter. That's not even a 10-8 round.
Lol, mousasi was what 18? when he fought Gono . Nice reference.
Mousasi is undefeated in open weight/ heavy k1.
Wanderlei, I think, winless in that category.
Please dont even put Wanderlei and Gegard in same sentence.

You can put Rich and Wsnd in same sentence....I give u permission

Let me be clear- " young wand " certainly gave that perception until.....

I mean Vitor should actually get some mentions here on this topic ( I couldve reciprocated with that gif to your Tito gif but it's not my style .......and wand was on receiving end )

Mousasi isn't fit to shine Wand's shoes.

One is a an ATG, top 3 205'er of all time. The other lost to every top 5 guy they fought and made his name beating guys on the worst stretches of their careers. Hunt, Babalu, Vitor, Hendo, Weidman, all in the worst patches of their careers when Mousasi beat him, and those are some of his best wins. I'll give him the Jacare win but he got ROLLED in the rematch. Could you imagine a what a prime Rampage or Arona would do to Mousasi? Lmao, it wouldn't be close, and Wand beat both of them. Wand himself would make Mousasi his bitch.

Uh.... ok ?
I'm not talking about that Luke . Agsin- pertaining to title- that time period .
I mean Leben put wand where he was- more importantly people who understand "mma" were not surprised.
Please.
Franklin put on a technical clinic agsinst wand .....twice.

When push came to shove , " wanderlei Silva "was underwhelming unless your name was Quinton( or those Asian cans)

Lol
GTFO

You didn’t prove anything.

His deterioration was post Pride and maybe you should look at some of his other opponents during his career instead of ones that further your agenda.

Mousasi isn't fit to shine Wand's shoes.

One is a an ATG, top 3 205'er of all time. The other lost to every top 5 guy they fought and made his name beating guys on the worst stretches of their careers. Hunt, Babalu, Vitor, Hendo, Weidman, all in the worst patches of their careers when Mousasi beat him, and those are some of his best wins. I'll give him the Jacare win but he got ROLLED in the rematch. Could you imagine a what a prime Rampage or Arona would do to Mousasi? Lmao, it wouldn't be close, and Wand beat both of them. Wand himself would make Mousasi his bitch.
Lol - you just exposed yourself on so many levels, I now consider u a punchline.

A pre prime mousasi is just too much for the,lol, untechnical w.silva.
Top 3 - ???... what drugs are u on ?
Prime mousasi would be the same favorite over any version of M.Bisping( lol, w.silva or bisping SAME THING ...LOL, freudian slip)

.. a near 3-1 favorite and when the passed it wand did his April fools joke, Mousasi would be , at least, the same number he was against Dan ( -520). Gegard championed at 2 different weight classes (205 one of them )

Thanks for the laugh. Go back and watch Chuck & wand fight.A fight I was pumped to watch but knew what I was getting. To over committed brawlers trying to catch one another.

You ding dong.

Fan base :
Wand> Gegard

Elite mmartist:

Mousasi > wand

UFC career is like comparing cadillacs & dog doo

You didn’t prove anything.

His deterioration was post Pride and maybe you should look at some of his other opponents during his career instead of ones that further your agenda.
Prove ?
I'm talking about a certain timeline of Luke Rockhold....that was the original spat.
I love how u doggers turn something into something else

Back