Who is the richest/wealthiest ufc fighter ever?

Has to be Brock, Conor or Rousey
For someone as wealthy as Brock, he is the only guy that doesn't seem to waste money buying 4-5 sportscar and park them next to his aquarium. But I don't know how much money he has spent on ammunition to kill prairie dogs. Looool

According to my Internet sources... current net worth leader is Conor Mac by a large margin. ;)

Ronda: 10 Million
Brock: 16 Million
GSP: 30 Million
Conor Mac: 120 Million

https://wealthygorilla.com/top-20-richest-mma-fighters-world/

Richest MMA fighters in the world:

1. Conor McGregor - $110 million
2. Rorian Gracie - $50 million
3. GSP - $30 million

At least half of these figures are not even close to being correct.

The link is to celebritynetworth which is just pulling numbers out of it's ass. It says DC's net worth is $4 million. DC made $4 million alone in his fight against Black Beast. It says Jones net worth $10 million. Jones made at least$10 million in just his two fights with DC. GSP, Rhonda, Brock, DC, Jones, Anderson Silva have all probably made about $30 million.

Overeem has made $5 million in just the last 3 years. Khabib probably made $12 to $15 million in his fight with Conner. Nate Diaz probably made $15 million in his 2 fights with Conner.

I’m talking total net worth. My pick is Yoel Romero, he was awarded like 25 million for a lawsuit against a supplement company. Conor may be a close 2nd along with brock larson.

giphy.gif

How do you know that?
Because the company who sued him was small and worth nothing. They would NEVER attempt to pay that, they did or are declaring bankruptcy, no question

https://www.forbes.com/sites/brianm...inancial-award-from-his-lawsuit/#714ce170461c

The defendant wasn't present in court so the ruling cannot be legally binding.

Say what?

Defendants are not required to present in civil cases. Their lawyers can represent them.

Did you get a law degree from a box of cereal along with the secret decoder ring?

He won't get a penny out of the win because civil cases like this are hard to enforce unless the court can order the seizure of assets or bank accounts (which they rarely do).

The organization he sued didn't show up because they knew they lost and likely are in the process of dissolving their assets which is the point the forbes article was trying to make (although they didn't do a very good job of it).

All-time? It's Brock. Don't be stupid. He made insane $ per fight by MMA standards and got PPV points on most of his fights. He's a superstar in the entertainment industry and makes far more there than ever in MMA.

Conor made some dough for a year or two, just like Ronda. Brock has been balling for damned near two decades and will continue to do so.

Conor made far less on the boxing match with Floyd than he lets on. The numbers are out there if you know where to find them.

Back