Who is the richest/wealthiest ufc fighter ever?

Timestamped ;)

Far from definitive man, Yoel seemed pretty cagey. Gold Star didn't even show up to court, the company is toast. There's no way they have 27 million in assets.

What you’re saying makes sense. But simply not showing up to court doesn’t relieve anyone of any liability, ever. There are other things that need to happen like you mentioned.
I totally agree. I’m saying that it might work for a person avoiding a 500$ credit card debt, that is willing to totally screw their credit, but it is not a way to defend being sued. A company would not be able to use it as a tactic if they intended to continue operations.

The fuck? I’m no lawyer, but guarantee you that’s not how the law works. “As long as you don’t show up to court, you’re good” Lmaoooo
Fuck would that. Be awesome lol

Well the accused isn't present should we issue a warrant?...........nahhh not guilty!

I’m talking total net worth. My pick is Yoel Romero, he was awarded like 25 million for a lawsuit against a supplement company. Conor may be a close 2nd along with brock larson.
You have a little calculator right there on your computing device. Even if Yoel has 24m, which he doesnt. Subtract that from 100m that CM made. Boom. Magic huh?

Conor, close second should be Jones, Anderson or Ronda, others like Bisping have made a decent amount of money but nothing close to Conor because of his Floyd Panty Night.
GSP > all of those people except Conor in net worth.

Conor
Rorian Gracie
GSP
Brock Lesnar
BJ Penn

In that order.

Dana-White-happy-smile.png

https://www.forbes.com/sites/brianm...inancial-award-from-his-lawsuit/#714ce170461c

The defendant wasn't present in court so the ruling cannot be legally binding.
If that was actually true, no person being sued would ever show up to court to skirt responsibility. If you fail to show, you pretty much automatically lose- and that is legally binding. The reason this may be a long shot is the lack of defense likely means the company does not have any assets that can be taken. All they have to do is declare bankruptcy, and they are basically protected from having to pay, or can defer payments depending on what type of bankruptcy they declare.

I’m talking total net worth. My pick is Yoel Romero, he was awarded like 25 million for a lawsuit against a supplement company. Conor may be a close 2nd along with brock larson.
He was awarded $25 Million but that doesn’t mean the company actually paid him that.

yoel will enver see a dime from that settle ment. brock lesner will be number one with all the millions he been conning from vince for the last 10 years.

It's definitely Conor. Second, is probably gsp, given how smart he apparently seems to be with his money. Who knows. Maybe dc?

brock is mamking at least 5 million a year in the wwe so that makes him 1.

Didnt conor lose a good amount of money from the msg incident? Also, remember taxes etc.
He had to pay several hundred dollars to the bus company for the broken window + whatever the anger management courses cost as a part of his plea deal.

How do you know that?

the company can file for champ 12 and never have to pay. the company didnt even show up to defend it self.

it been listed that company has been sued a few times and gotten out of paying buy closing down and reopening.

Back