Who is the richest/wealthiest ufc fighter ever?

Bearknuckle

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
I’m talking total net worth. My pick is Yoel Romero, he was awarded like 25 million for a lawsuit against a supplement company. Conor may be a close 2nd along with brock larson.

I doubt Yoel saw a dime.

Last edited:
It's definitely Conor. Second, is probably gsp, given how smart he apparently seems to be with his money. Who knows. Maybe dc?

It should be Jon Jones but it is above average lightweight Conor McGregor. Jon threw it away.

It's definitely Conor. Second, is probably gsp, given how smart he apparently seems to be with his money. Who knows. Maybe dc?
Didnt conor lose a good amount of money from the msg incident? Also, remember taxes etc.

Didnt conor lose a good amount of money from the msg incident? Also, remember taxes etc.
Conor is the highest earning MMA fighter by a long shot. Did people forget that he also has sponsors outside of Reebok? You think he buys all the clothes and luxury shit he has? Companies pay him to rep the shit especially during his peak.

The Floyd farce alone probably made him more than most top earners entire careers in the UFC.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/brianm...inancial-award-from-his-lawsuit/#714ce170461c

The defendant wasn't present in court so the ruling cannot be legally binding.
That's not how civil court works. Failure to show up means you lose the case.

Basically the only way he gets nothing is if the corporation stops operating. As long as they have income, he can pursue collection

Conor is the highest earning MMA fighter by a long shot. Did people forget that he also has sponsors outside of Reebok? You think he buys all the clothes and luxury shit he has? Companies pay him to rep the shit especially during his peak.

The Floyd farce alone probably made him more than most top earners entire careers in the UFC.
A lot of the luxury items are what make u broke. Plus, a lot of the shit he had were rentals. I think someone called him out for having the tags still on the mink coat. Im sure he’s loaded, but the ones flossing are sometimes the ones in financial stress. Lots of rappers and ball players make 100 million and go broke in a few years.

I’m talking total net worth. My pick is Yoel Romero, he was awarded like 25 million for a lawsuit against a supplement company. Conor may be a close 2nd along with brock larson.
Lol you're a dumbass if you think Romero has even received a dime from that money.

If it was the case, that shit would be all over the news. And

You're a dumbass if you think Romero has even received a dime from that money.

If he really had won 27 million this shit would be all over the news.
Well we arent sure yet, hes still fighting it. It may be part of the deal to not speak publicly about them paying him.

Back