Who is the referee for Adesanya vs Vettori 2?

Johnnny

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
In their first fight, Herb Dean was very aggressive with his warnings for action during the wrestling and ultimately forcing them to separate when Vettori was pressuring and controlling Adesanya in Round 3.

However, Herb Dean didn't come to Adesanya's rescue against Blachowicz in Round 4 and 5 of their fight.

If Herb Dean gets the assignment again tonight, will he be quick to break up the wrestling or will he let it play out?

i think ufc wants vettori to win so herb will let them work the positions out. herb is a known paid judge as is proven in mcgregor/khabib fight. 20+ fouls and not a beep? man has no integrity and his ''gold standard'' bs title should be never reminded off by the shill at the commentary booth

I hope DC is not commentating tonight

i think ufc wants vettori to win so herb will let them work the positions out. herb is a known paid judge as is proven in mcgregor/khabib fight. 20+ fouls and not a beep? man has no integrity and his ''gold standard'' bs title should be never reminded off by the shill at the commentary booth

I hope DC is not commentating tonight
What? Izzy is one of their stars. Why do you feel they want him to lose?

What? Izzy is one of their stars. Why do you feel they want him to lose?

Because they want that sweet Italian market ! You know that country where no one cares about combat sport at all and find the concept of PPV ludicrious. Imagine all these people tuning one time a year at 4AM to witness their national hero (who leaved Italy 10 years ago) defending the belt.

Agreed. However, some consistency is required. If a wrestler stays decently busy, the ref needs to let them work.
2nd'ed

Also I'd welcome them to lower the threshold of standups during small shots from the top as those can become effective in tye aggregate.

Breaking that up has hampered the progress of strikers learning how to sweep abd stand up imo

Back